Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
#26 Old 13th Apr 2009 at 9:40 AM
Well, I looked at it. It is brown and it looks like a pile of hair, and you seem to have classified it as a dining chair, which it isn't really. I looked at the door thing. Nothing happened and no error was produced. It is possible that the object you're trying to animate (A dining chair) simply lacks the relevant things to animate, so nothing happens.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
Advertisement
Retired Duck
retired moderator
#27 Old 13th Apr 2009 at 12:37 PM
You got further than I did, it crashes my game on the loading screen. That normally means either a cres error, or the wrong set of EPs. rothn - which EPs did you have enabled when you created this?
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
#28 Old 13th Apr 2009 at 2:14 PM
I have all EPs, only a few SPs, but it looks like the item is all-EPs-enabled, 0x8B OBJD version, etc.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
Page 2 of 2