Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

[UPDATED 10/10/2021] The Sims 4 Modern Kitchen Stuff - Custom Stuff Pack

by littledica Posted 29th Sep 2019 at 9:05 PM - Updated 10th Oct 2021 at 3:44 AM by littledica

239 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 74 Feedback Posts, 164 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 6 of 10
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#126 Old 4th Jan 2020 at 2:37 PM
Awesome man thanks for this!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#127 Old 8th Jan 2020 at 6:35 AM
Beautiful <3
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#128 Old 8th Jan 2020 at 8:40 PM
Amazing and thank you
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#129 Old 9th Jan 2020 at 5:18 PM
When an unofficial cc pack render looks better than a OFFICIAL sims 4 render *cough cough* island living *cough cough*
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#130 Old 11th Jan 2020 at 10:09 PM
How can I see the pics of the stuff included? Or do I have to just download and find out?

I've always wondered, as I've never been able to find pics of CC available for download here.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#131 Old 20th Jan 2020 at 11:41 PM
I saw this set earlier, thought about downloading it and then didn't for some reason I can no longer fathom (perhaps because I wasn't building anything modern at the time.) After seeing your recent bathroom pack, I revisited this set and I am for sure going to download it. Amazing work!! I'm a big, new fan. Thank you!
Test Subject
#132 Old 25th Jan 2020 at 12:56 AM
Hi, I recently just downloaded this cc and noticed that the H&B fridge texture are too glossy and it has lines all over it, its like a the walls of my sims house is reflecting on the object, just wondering if you noticed. Just wondering how to resolve the issue? I have all the sims 4 packs installed. Thanks.
Lab Assistant
#133 Old 27th Jan 2020 at 12:18 AM
Sadly, this and some other stuff packs are corrupted when I downloaded them. I thought that it might be my connection but not the case. I can download other zip and rar files from this sight with no issues. It's just the stuff packs I'm having problems with. Is there alternative sites I can download them from?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Don't compare your life to others,
You have no idea what their journey is about.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#134 Old 29th Jan 2020 at 2:50 AM
Thank you very much for creating this wonder, it is amazing what you did. I am dying to try it in my houses, the only thing that worries me is that I will not be able to see them in all their beauty because I have the game with all the graphics to the minimum.
Test Subject
#135 Old 29th Jan 2020 at 7:14 PM
Quote: Originally posted by littledica
Hey! Thanks for this awesome review! The grey lines are caused by an error the Nvidia graphics card have with some CC items. Most people get away with fixing it by using Nvidia inspector. You can download it for free on the internet. Once you get it, when you open it you will see a little icon with a wrench, if I remember correctly its placed sort of in the middle of the application. Click on that, on the top theres a search bar for games, search "sims 4" (not the sims 4), select it and on the first options on the list theres something called "anti aliasing fix". Select the option "on", click on apply changes and you're done! Obviously do all of this when your game is closed

Hello ! Thanks for this amazing stuff pack.
I have the same grey lines problem on the fridge, my graphic card is a Radeon and I'm playing on a Mac. Do you know how to fix the issue please ?
Thanks a lot !
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#136 Old 3rd Feb 2020 at 8:05 PM
I remember seeing this long ago, and I recently downloaded it along with the bathroom pack prior to updating my game. Great job!

Just a couple of things: Some things require MOO (MoveObjects) to place properly. I only figured this out on my own because the things in your bathroom pack that requires it clearly say so in the description.

Also, the TV version of the tablet on a stand only works on certain surfaces. Do I need MOO for this, too, or is this an inherent limitation of TVs on certain surfaces?

(If other people have already mentioned these, my apologies; I'm not reading through 130+ comments to find them, though! )
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#137 Old 6th Feb 2020 at 11:43 PM
what wonderful work!,thank you for sharing
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#138 Old 10th Feb 2020 at 5:46 PM
This is more than anyone could hope for thank you! Everything looks so wonderful! Thanks again for sharing.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#139 Old 27th Feb 2020 at 11:29 PM
Thank you for all the hard work.
Test Subject
#140 Old 15th Mar 2020 at 7:12 PM
I'm getting a warning from McAfee saying that there might be viruses, spyware, or potentially unwanted programs in the files. Can you clarify? I'd like to download this...
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#141 Old 16th Mar 2020 at 2:42 PM
Quote: Originally posted by faelshea
I'm getting a warning from McAfee saying that there might be viruses, spyware, or potentially unwanted programs in the files. Can you clarify? I'd like to download this...

There's no viruses in my content...
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#142 Old 19th Mar 2020 at 12:38 PM
I love this pack so much <3 Thank you
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#143 Old 27th Mar 2020 at 7:48 PM
Amazing, creative, and very generous. Thank you very much!!!
Test Subject
#144 Old 1st Apr 2020 at 4:24 AM
Default Same
Quote: Originally posted by cozmicrain
Sadly, this and some other stuff packs are corrupted when I downloaded them. I thought that it might be my connection but not the case. I can download other zip and rar files from this sight with no issues. It's just the stuff packs I'm having problems with. Is there alternative sites I can download them from?

I am having the same problem. Have you found any other alternatives?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#145 Old 6th Apr 2020 at 9:35 AM
Same here, though the simfileshare link given in post #126 delivered a zip I can open.

edit: Sorry, should have been a feedback, though thanks applies as well.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#146 Old 7th Apr 2020 at 9:44 AM
Dear littledica, im giving your pack a try, i love your stuff sooo much Greetings from Germany, and pls everyone, take care of yourself. Stay safe.
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#147 Old 8th Apr 2020 at 9:26 AM
Wow, amazing pack! This had to be a lot of work for you. But so much fun for us!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#148 Old 10th Apr 2020 at 8:55 AM
This fridge is everything <3
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#149 Old 11th Apr 2020 at 1:09 PM
this is awesome!! thank you so much!!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#150 Old 11th Apr 2020 at 5:50 PM
Was anything updated with on the 9th.