Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Bender from "Futurama" cartoon series - OFB REQUIRED!

by Dynamic Duo Posted 21st Apr 2006 at 11:31 PM

261 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 255 Feedback Posts, 5 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 8 of 11
Field Researcher
#176 Old 4th Sep 2006 at 4:45 PM
Thanx so much ,First of I love bender,and also I love it cause it gives use a different robot to choose form,I was really wondering if you would make other robots to choose form as well,like the NS-4 and the NS-5 form the movie ''I robot'',If you say you will try to do this I will make a post request and post pics of it, I will check back later to see if you or someone say they will they so I will know to post a request.
The ModFather
retired moderator
#177 Old 4th Sep 2006 at 8:55 PM
Making Bender was very difficult, and I'm not going to do it again, sorry -

I've finally started my Journal. Information only, no questions.

My latest activity: CEP 9.2.0! - AnyGameStarter 2.1.1 (UPD) - Scriptorium v.2.2f - Photo & Plaques hide with walls - Magazine Rack (UPD) - Animated Windows Hack (UPD) - Custom Instrument Hack (UPD) - Drivable Cars Without Nightlife (UPD) - Courtesy Lights (FIX) - Custom Fence-Arches - Painting-TV - Smarter Lights (UPD)

I *DON'T* accept requests, sorry.
Field Researcher
#178 Old 5th Sep 2006 at 12:06 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Numenor

Darn,No one ever does my ideas,thanx any way for bender.
Test Subject
#179 Old 15th Sep 2006 at 11:16 PM
Oh wow - that's just awesome. I love Bender!
Instructor
#180 Old 26th Sep 2006 at 4:46 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Numenor

Used you sim surgery?

Unauthorized incoming post!
The ModFather
retired moderator
#181 Old 26th Sep 2006 at 9:54 PM
Yes, sim surgery, too; but not only

My latest activity: CEP 9.2.0! - AnyGameStarter 2.1.1 (UPD) - Scriptorium v.2.2f - Photo & Plaques hide with walls - Magazine Rack (UPD) - Animated Windows Hack (UPD) - Custom Instrument Hack (UPD) - Drivable Cars Without Nightlife (UPD) - Courtesy Lights (FIX) - Custom Fence-Arches - Painting-TV - Smarter Lights (UPD)

Instructor
#182 Old 27th Sep 2006 at 10:42 AM
What else did youre use?

The ModFather
retired moderator
#183 Old 27th Sep 2006 at 11:08 AM
Bender, like the normal Servos, is partly a sim and partly an object. Obviously, the Bender included in this releas is already "activated", i.e. is a sim only. But the process of creating it required to clone the original "object" Bender, activate it, and then applying the sim surgery on it.

Instructor
#184 Old 27th Sep 2006 at 11:14 AM
Ok
Thanks
I want to do the same with a servo (with a grim reaper lock :D)

Field Researcher
#185 Old 2nd Oct 2006 at 2:41 AM Last edited by jerin8 : 2nd Oct 2006 at 7:32 PM.
Can you help me? I installed the file with the Clean Installer and followed your directions exactly. When I go to the lot to see bender he is not there! Just an empty lot! I intalled it 3x with the Clean Installer and nothing. It shows the lot occupied when I place it but when I enter the lot no bender! I have OFB installed. Any Ideas?PS. also cleaned out my downloads with clean installer.
Lab Assistant
#186 Old 4th Oct 2006 at 12:41 PM
i know i should have got back to you sooner but better late than never. My bender is fine now, if he reverts to servo i just make him change to everyday clothes and hes back also downloading the headless sim seems to have sorted the problem i was having were some of the head showed through the bender head when he leaned forward for any reason. Now hes all good to go... but what can i do to stop him drinking so much and woo hooing all the neighbourhood! :D

Quote:
We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give. (Winston churchill)

Thanks to all you hardworking modders.
Test Subject
#187 Old 17th Oct 2006 at 10:23 AM
I am Having Troubles with Bender... when i loaded him i used maxis installer and i got benders field and i had a servo on the lot.. but it was a guy in a formal suit with a black head.. and when i tired to change his clothes he stayed the same... did i do somefen wrong?
Lab Assistant
#188 Old 29th Oct 2006 at 12:44 AM
I love playing bender, especially as i can now play him as a servo or a sim as for some reason i have the bender suit in cas, which i didnt before, is there any chance you can make a female version of the bender 'suit' i havent got SimPE (and i understand you can only change kids and toddlers outfits with it anyway) but i'd really like to make a female bender sim but i cant find a way to convert the male mesh to female. ive already coloured it for use in my game so i have a few different bending robots.

Quote:
We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give. (Winston churchill)

Thanks to all you hardworking modders.
Test Subject
#189 Old 30th Oct 2006 at 3:59 PM
Nice One meatbags! :D
Lab Assistant
#190 Old 1st Nov 2006 at 10:03 PM
Awesome job. I miss that show.
Test Subject
#191 Old 8th Nov 2006 at 9:33 AM
You did a great job! But its a shame to see someone copy your work, even though you stated not too! Have a look here: http://thesims2.ea.com/exchange/sim...&languageCode=1 , and here: http://thesims2.ea.com/exchange/sim...&languageCode=1

Coco

Break Down
Is This the Feeling
Burn Down
What words are Screaming
Reach Out
And you may take my Heart away
Test Subject
#192 Old 16th Nov 2006 at 3:27 AM
Co0L ness! But a little cheezy in the graphical area, but hey... what can ya do? ITs cool Downloaded
Field Researcher
#193 Old 17th Nov 2006 at 4:45 PM
pats you on the back and says thank you, I never have to worry about your stuff in my game, it all works just great. thank you.

It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live.
Lab Assistant
#194 Old 21st Nov 2006 at 12:06 AM
ha ha thats awasome! I love it. That is wayyyyyyyy to cool
Test Subject
#195 Old 23rd Nov 2006 at 1:17 PM
I'm Speechless, totally speechless.
Test Subject
#196 Old 6th Dec 2006 at 11:08 AM
Merci beaucoup pour ce merveilleux travail !!!

( = Thank you very much for this amazing job )
Test Subject
#197 Old 17th Dec 2006 at 6:06 PM
OMG Bender Servo goes great with the beer keg LOL
Test Subject
#198 Old 21st Dec 2006 at 12:41 AM
It would be cool if he can take off his head.
Test Subject
#199 Old 26th Dec 2006 at 12:06 AM
very cool thank you
#200 Old 3rd Jan 2007 at 9:22 PM
I want ZIP!!! >_<
Page 8 of 11