Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

**Update#2** Disney's The Beauty and the Beast: Belle, Beast, Prince, and Gaston

by denise_316 Posted 7th Feb 2007 at 5:46 AM - Updated 19th Feb 2007 at 7:53 AM by denise_316

267 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 249 Feedback Posts, 17 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 11
Test Subject
#26 Old 8th Feb 2007 at 9:58 PM Last edited by Alexandraite : 9th Feb 2007 at 2:09 AM.
WOW! I, too, suffered the 'jaw drop' as soon as I saw this. Amazing job! If anything deserves being featured, it is outstanding work like this! Great job!

~Al

Edit: Congrats on being featured!
Miss Bona Fiscalia
#27 Old 8th Feb 2007 at 10:03 PM
omg, wow! These are awesome! Thank you. Excellent job.

"Morning, Starbuck, what do you hear?"
"Nothin' but the rain."

Test Subject
#28 Old 8th Feb 2007 at 10:14 PM
wow! thank you! i love all your stuff!
Retired Moderator
retired moderator
#29 Old 8th Feb 2007 at 10:17 PM
These are simply stunning!
Test Subject
#30 Old 8th Feb 2007 at 10:19 PM
You did some exceptional modelling and texturing on these characters. I get a total impression of the original animation. Well done.
Lab Assistant
#31 Old 8th Feb 2007 at 10:22 PM
OMG!! BEAUTIFUL!! I requested something like this so long ago and now something like it is finally here!! GAH!! I LOVE IT! And I wanted that dress too!! GAH!!! LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sorry I'm a HUGE fan of beauty and the beast
Demon Sheep
retired moderator
#32 Old 8th Feb 2007 at 10:25 PM
Completely... ridiculously... amazing. OMG. This is perfection.
Scholar
#33 Old 8th Feb 2007 at 10:28 PM
I'm not a Disney fan but this is awe-inspiring ! Congrats !

Understand Material definition-TXMT and customize the look of your objects ! This way

"The longer something exists in this world, the more wear and tear it will have."
Test Subject
#34 Old 8th Feb 2007 at 10:34 PM
That's so awesome, thanks. ^^
Inventor
#35 Old 8th Feb 2007 at 10:36 PM
Awesome Denise! That's all I can say!!! my fave disney movie x Love them x
Scholar
#36 Old 8th Feb 2007 at 10:36 PM
Wow that's a great work, All the meshes are excellent and the textures are also great!
Test Subject
#37 Old 8th Feb 2007 at 10:46 PM
Wow
Just watch The Beauty and the Beast Movie and now This.
Love it just so much since this is truly my favorite Disney movie of all times.
Thank you for giving me the chance to play out the happily ever after
Lab Assistant
#38 Old 8th Feb 2007 at 10:47 PM
Finally there is Beauty and Beast to live in my Beauty and the Beast castle.
Simply stunning.

Check out more of my lots here, GodlyAce's Simpage

GodlyAce---"the king of castles"
Inventor
#39 Old 8th Feb 2007 at 10:48 PM
Although I wont be downloading these (not into cartoony sims) I felt I had to comment on how amazing these look. I thought the thumbnail was a picture from the actually film when I first saw it. They look like the toy dolls you can buy. They really are fantastic. It's just amazing how much they look like the actual characters. It's obvious you've put alot of time and effort into these, and they look great well done.

~R.I.P Tibbs. You will be truely missed~

|MTS2|DeviantArt|
Scholar
#40 Old 8th Feb 2007 at 10:48 PM
This is just WOW. The amount of work put into the detail to turn cartoon-ish into realism is just amazing. The meshes are just so detailed and exact to that of the movies. Absolutley jaw-dropping likeness, really.

Call me Paco!
Rhymes with Taco

I'm currently taking requests until August 12th.
Lab Assistant
#41 Old 8th Feb 2007 at 10:51 PM
These Are Magnificent! Great Great Great Job!
Test Subject
#42 Old 8th Feb 2007 at 10:55 PM Last edited by silverdreams : 8th Feb 2007 at 10:56 PM. Reason: Ooops, sorry, I should have posted this as a "thank you" post!
Wow! Amazing job! Thanks for sharing your work! I can't wait to see them in game!
Test Subject
#43 Old 8th Feb 2007 at 11:00 PM
you are amazing! i love you sooooooo much, i have been waiting sooooooo long for some genius to make these sims! it was my favourite disney film and i have always looked for these sims! I love you! thanks!!!!!!!
Lab Assistant
#44 Old 8th Feb 2007 at 11:06 PM
That is the most amazing thing I have ever seen in Sim world. WOW. You should earn a reward for this... like money or a trophy. Seriously, this is incredible.
Instructor
#45 Old 8th Feb 2007 at 11:07 PM
Super work!!! Thanx

Here are all of my works
Don't upload my Sims on the exchange!
I don't take requests.
Field Researcher
#46 Old 8th Feb 2007 at 11:07 PM
Amazing work, couldn't have been done with greater perfection. Congrats on the absolutely deserved feature...and thanks a lot for sharing!

Everything I ever created is FREE for use. Use it as you wish, you can even include the CC with your lots. If you want to give credit please link to http://www.elitesimbuilders.com/.
Test Subject
#47 Old 8th Feb 2007 at 11:11 PM
What, Oh MY.. You're god, did you know that? :O Beautiful

I think you're the opposite of a paranoid. I think you go around with the insane delusion that people like you.
- Woody Allen
Mad Poster
#48 Old 8th Feb 2007 at 11:20 PM
These are gorgeous!!!! Thank you so much for taking the time to make and share them. I'll put them up in an amusement park I have in one of my neighbourhoods. They'll make great entertainers.
Moderator of Extreme Limericks
#49 Old 8th Feb 2007 at 11:28 PM
Beauty and the Beast has always been one of my favorite Disney movies... you've done a wonderful job bringing it to life!

There's always money in the banana stand.
Lab Assistant
#50 Old 8th Feb 2007 at 11:29 PM
Amazing, absolutely amazing, you should pat yourself on the back, because you've done a fantastic job on recreating the characters and the clothing!
Page 2 of 11