Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mad Poster
#76 Old 18th Mar 2010 at 12:02 PM
Person 1: YOU SMUG, OBNOXIOUS COW. I cannot believe you only went to Gina's dad's funeral to be one up on me. And then you have the nerve to tell me I have a 'selfish attitude' because I didn't go. Umm excuse me, but YOU want to be Gina's only friend and I'M the one with a selfish attitude?? You total hypocrite. And as for trying to take Person 2 away from me, FINE. You can have him. I hope you spend the rest of your miserable little lives together. Take Person 5 with you, he can join your little asshole club too. If I've not already said it, F*CK YOU!!!!

Happiness is anyone and anything that's loved by you.

My name is Jessica, but I answer to Jessie, Jess, Candiiee, Candy and Cand. :P
Advertisement
Instructor
#77 Old 19th Mar 2010 at 4:20 AM
Person 19: Thank you for FINALLY talking to me and Austin. Maybe we all won't fail that class now.

Person 20:
Gah, Daijah thinks you want to go out with me and that I would say yes. You let me hug your arm at anytime, you're nice to me, you smile at me a lot, you hugged me with "the hug" that Daijah and Alex say is his "I want to go out with you" hug. Gahhhh! So frustrating!

"And if you look out of the right hand side of the aircraft, you'll notice that the right wing is on fire."
Call me Dei
Mad Poster
#78 Old 19th Mar 2010 at 5:18 AM
Person 1: No. Just no.

Person 2: I forgive you, I wish you were here.

Person 3:I don't care if you are my sister-in-law, I hate you. You repulse me, your lack of common sense is ridiculous and the fact you think you are the head of house makes you look like a giant hippo. Oh yeah, you're not size 13, you are 16 or even 18. Stop eating chocolate and log cakes before you go to bed. Oh one more thing your bf is a loser and you are bipolar beetch. Good Day.

Person 4: You weren't there for two years of my life. I love you and I still care, but it is hard for me to forgive or ever see you the same way. I'm there for you, but it is just not the same way.
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#79 Old 19th Mar 2010 at 6:12 AM Last edited by PixCii : 19th Mar 2010 at 6:32 AM.
Person 29: Hypocritical bitch. Horseteeth, as someone I actually CARE about has called you. You were SO shocked when Sam ditched English, yet you ditched Maths today and then LIED to my face about it. Jee, thanks, friend. Liam had to tell me, because I didn't believe your photography class ran overtime. Classes can't really do that at college. Get over yourself, and hurry up about it.

Person 32: Nom nom nom, you're hottttt! I'm so glad I finally met you :P
Alchemist
#80 Old 19th Mar 2010 at 6:40 AM
Person 7: Can you try staying away for more than a month? Seriously.
Mad Poster
#81 Old 19th Mar 2010 at 4:29 PM
Person 2: Oh God, why the Hell did I tell you I didn't care if you went off with Person 1? I do care, I just don't know why. You do have good points, and they do outweigh your bad points, but I still cannot forgive your bad points if you see what I mean. I can't decide whether I hate you or love you, and I can't decide whether to continue being friends with you or not. And either way, please don't go out with her. She's obnoxious, controlling, possessive, and she plays people off against each other.

Person 20: I hardly know you, but you're a really good friend and a nice person, and somehow you've helped at least a little even though I didn't even ask you too. I like you a real lot, you know.

Person 21: I am so, so sorry I didn't like you when I first met you. Whatever happened on Tuesday with you and Person 16... I've decided I'm on your side. I know it sounds awful, since I've only known you since September and I've known her since playgroup, but you treat me a whole lot better. You don't blackmail me by threatening to tell my secrets, your house doesn't smell as far as I know, and you don't twist my words to make them sound like innuendos. That's partly why I like you so much. Plus the fact that you're a really nice, pleasant person, even though I know you have a ton of problems (including that Person 2 used to like you and Person 5 still does... Gawd I feel sorry for you) and you're actually doing something about the school canteen madness instead of just complaining about it. I love you, I really do. Obviously not the way I possibly love Person 2, but still...

Person 22/23: I am so going to miss you guys when you leave at the end of term... *hugs*

Instructor
#82 Old 19th Mar 2010 at 10:00 PM
Person 16: THANK YOU! THANK YOU! Thank you for FINALLY making up with them. Life is SO much easier now. THANK YOU!

Person 20: Great, now Destiny tells me you're considering asking me out. I dunno what to do. Destiny thinks I should ask you out myself, but IDK how I really feel about you...

"And if you look out of the right hand side of the aircraft, you'll notice that the right wing is on fire."
Call me Dei
Alchemist
#83 Old 20th Mar 2010 at 2:32 AM
Person 10: Can I have my friend back? -_-
Lab Assistant
#84 Old 20th Mar 2010 at 2:43 AM
Person 1: Stop that crappy little smirk on your face. You told everyone in the class my best friend's crush, and I hate you for it. You are a jerk,and I was you'd dissolve into nothingness
Person 2: Look, I know things are hard for you, but stop moaning, OK? I wish you could stop trying to make be enemies with my best friend. And I have to pretend to be YOUR friend. Ppppsht.
Person 3: You're getting a lot better at English now! You used to suck at conversations, always agreeing with me, and constantly stalking me. But you're good now, and you're a good friend!
Person 4: My bestie! You're always there for me, though you do beat me at everything, but I can overlook that for your crazy randomness!

OK, that felt really, really good!

Don't wanna be an American Idiot!
WOO GREEN DAY!
Mad Poster
#85 Old 20th Mar 2010 at 5:42 AM
Person 1:
I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry three million times. ): I'd go back in time if I could, I'm sorry, I never should have...T_T

Person 2:
I miss you. More than I should. And that dream hurt. And made me realize...I still love you. *Sighs and stares at feet*

Person 3:
Quit b!tching at me. I have absolutely no problem with you, yet you keep making sh!t up. -_- x( Fnck off.

Person 4:
Why do I feel like you're avoiding me? ):

Oh, hi, how are you holding up?
Because I'm a Cass.
»LiveJ«◄▀►»Forums«
Banned
#86 Old 20th Mar 2010 at 6:12 AM
Person 2: You are sending mixed signals... can you please tel me what's wrong? I actually want to hear it. You are one of my original bestfriends who is still around here today, i want to know what's wrong. I want to help. So tell me what's going on, ok?
Person 7: Stop stalking me. Seriously. I don't want to be your friend. No I don't care what you think. Stop trying to engage in conversation with me. I don't want to have any relations with you. So stop. Just... stop it already. It's getting old, stop congratulating me on "wonderfuL" things that I've done, they're not that great. Well maybe they are for -you-.
Person 8: I HATE YOU, GO DIE IN A DITCH. You're a racist, homophobic, and are able to make racist and cruel jokes about any culture or nationality that isn't yours. Go rot. I don't care, don't like you, haven't since grade school, and y'know what? You better leave me alone. I'm not going to stoop to your level and threaten you. Just go away. Seriously. I'm not emo, I'm not a stereotypical anything, I'm just me. You need to accept that and leave me alone. Seriously.
Person 10: hey, at least you're gone now
Mad Poster
#87 Old 20th Mar 2010 at 11:53 AM
Person 21: Noo, please don't leave because of this. Please don't leave at all. I know your mum gets job tranfers a lot but please can you at least try and stay till the end of the year? Pleeeaaaaseee?

Person 24: I really, really, really, really, really miss you... You have no idea, do you?

Person 2: Fine. The reason I used to dislike Person 21 was because you used to like her, OK? There. I said it. Shoot me.

Person 5: Since you're trying to guess who I like, fine. Person 2 and Person 23. There ya go.

Scholar
#88 Old 21st Mar 2010 at 1:33 AM
S - Everytime I see you, you leave a bitter taste in my mouth. I bet you're wondering why I stopped talking to you - after everything we have been through, 5 fucking years, and everything that I did for you, I gave you my clothes, I styled you, I brought you a phone, I drove you around, Gave you a place to stay and things to do, I lied for you, and was there for you - after all that, you never gave me anything back. Maybe I'm being selfish thinking that I deserve something in return... but all I ever wanted was the kind of friend I could ring at 2 in the morning and cry down the phone too, the kind of friend who knew everything about me and would tell me everything about them. I wanted you to tell me what was going on in your life, to confide in me. When you came into class last year crying, I was there for you, I hugged you and made sure everyone else wasn't making fuss, because I knew you would be embarrased. You wouldn't even tell me what was wrong. I went home, I felt sick for the whole week. I couldn't sleep. I loved you and something was hurting you and you couldn't even tell me. Life went on. I remember I made the special effort to go down and see you dance at that festival. We ended up going to get something to eat and you dropped the bombshell. You were leaving, for the stupidest fucking reason. We all started bawling. My heart felt heavy, everyone thought that you leaving to the city, with no money, no place to live, and no acceptance to uni, was a huge mistake. A few months went by, and we had our big trip to the city with our friends. That's where I really saw the way you really were. After what you said to me and after I stormed off, I finally realised that I was never going to mean anything to you. I was never going to be good enough. I would never get anything I was looking for out of you. So I stopped talking to you. And you left to go live in the middleoffuckingnowhere. You didn't say goodbye. And when you come back, you never mention it to anyone. I guess, I can't believe you would do this to me, after you knew what my other friends did to me. I think you broke me for life.

sorry for the essay
Alchemist
#89 Old 21st Mar 2010 at 8:11 AM
Person 1: Thank you.

Person 2: Would you get back here? If you're mad at us you have no right to be, we did nothing! If it's because of your house problems, I understand, but if you have time to go on youtube you must have time to say hi to your friends. If it's because of some other reason and you just don't want to come on, could you at least TELL us? Really. If it's because of (name)... oi.

Wow one post here and I realize how many problems I really have with these people. -_- XD
Mad Poster
#90 Old 21st Mar 2010 at 3:40 PM
Person 25: Carry on flirting with Person 2 and you're not my friend anymore. I'm serious.

Person 26: Lie: I want to switch classes from Geography Set 1 to Geography Set 2 because I feel that the work is too hard and it is not fair for you to make it easier just because of me, since everyone else is perfectly capable of doing that work and I do not want to hold them back. Truth: I'm switching classes because I have a huge crush on you and I don't want you to find out.

Person 15: Gah. I'm starting to like Person 6 again: remember what I said, if I start liking him again lock me up until I see sense. Here's the key. Have fun.

Alchemist
#91 Old 21st Mar 2010 at 4:48 PM
Person 1: My life is yours. Thank you for saved me last day.

What's love? ♥My ChannelMy Art PageMy DA

There's never an ounce that I breathe
Without thinking about
Who I could have been if you didn't leave
Come Home ~ Eyes Set To Kill
Alchemist
#92 Old 22nd Mar 2010 at 12:21 AM
person1: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8qYEHVvZsQA

See i have no choice but be isolated
Threatened
Forced to extract the heart
Pushed aside
Made segregated
Struggling
Left alone
Apart...
Banned
#93 Old 22nd Mar 2010 at 12:52 AM
Jessie, is Person 26 your teacher, possibly??

Person 3: You honestly have a huge influence over me. And now...who knows if I'll ever see you again? Seriously, I like you way more than I've ever liked anyone else. That is seriously fucked up. Can anyone really blame me, though? You're super nice, funny, and smart PLUS you're cute. You're fucking PERFECT. But you're gone now...and I'm trying to see the good side to all this shit. Like, for example, I can concentrate on my work now. Wink wink. But that doesn't make me happy. I'd rather continue to fail that class than be left here with all these douchebuckets. And, also, I feel really bad. I heard about that certain problem you have and I feel REALLY bad. And, also:
Instructor
#94 Old 22nd Mar 2010 at 2:16 AM
Person 5: You again, for the like third time. I am tired of you! You know what? I DO like it better when you're gone! It's so peaceful and nice and I don't get yelled at for every five seconds for stupid things that don't even matter. Stop watching movie on Lifetime, they affect you too much.

Call me Dei
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#95 Old 22nd Mar 2010 at 6:57 AM
LOL SIDNEY! That spoiler is pure GOLD!
Mad Poster
#96 Old 22nd Mar 2010 at 7:04 AM
I agree with Sophie. xDD

Oh, hi, how are you holding up?
Because I'm a Cass.
»LiveJ«◄▀►»Forums«
Mad Poster
#97 Old 22nd Mar 2010 at 6:48 PM
Quote: Originally posted by supaclova
Jessie, is Person 26 your teacher, possibly??

Yes, Sidney, yes he is. :/

Top Secret Researcher
#98 Old 22nd Mar 2010 at 7:45 PM
Quote: Originally posted by PixCii
LOL SIDNEY! That spoiler is pure GOLD!

I know!!

Banned
#99 Old 22nd Mar 2010 at 8:19 PM
Haha I just had to write that. It's so TRUE!

Anyways, Person....whatever number I left off at: Please don't move away! You're the only one who understands me! Plus, I really kinda do have a crush on you. I know you asked me but...you're straight, so that would be just creepy for me to tell you the truth. BTW, I'm totally jealous of you. I was contemplating hugging him myself, but I was too scared. You actually had the guts to do it. But he laughed at you. Oh well...
And, yes, I did see his hands get a wee bit lower than they should have been. Can't say I wasn't jealous there, either.
Top Secret Researcher
#100 Old 22nd Mar 2010 at 10:11 PM
^ What, did someone hug the teacher?

Person, (like sidney, idk what number im on now :P): Do you only care about yourself? Do you not care if you hurt someones feelings - you never say sorry; you just feel sorry for yourself. In every situation..

Your not our queen, you don't rule over us. So stop it.

Page 4 of 15