Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

REQUEST: Real Tornado Pictures (Wall Hangings)

by noodleelf Posted 13th Mar 2006 at 10:38 PM - Updated 15th Mar 2006 at 11:49 PM by noodleelf : adding extra information and thank yous

15 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 12 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
#2 Old 13th Mar 2006 at 10:59 PM
hey, where i live, i have a tornado warning right now... coincidence?

My Signature Sucks...
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 13th Mar 2006 at 11:08 PM
Default Whoa
Quote: Originally posted by thing_bob
hey, where i live, i have a tornado warning right now... coincidence?

Man that's scary! Get to safety quick

I hope my pix didn't bring any tornadoes on! I know, just don't look at them...my pix I mean

I don't just want to be good...I want to be God's
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 13th Mar 2006 at 11:45 PM
cool thanks!!!umm.... last night we had warnings and several tornados but none near st.louiy
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 13th Mar 2006 at 11:57 PM
Good!
Quote: Originally posted by meower77
cool thanks!!!umm.... last night we had warnings and several tornados but none near st.louiy

That's a good deal, believe me you don't want to be near one...though seeing one in the flesh, so to speak...seems more like watching them on video (that's creepy!). You guys there in MO. got our storm front (bigger) from a couple days ago. Hope you stayed safe!

Lab Assistant
#6 Old 14th Mar 2006 at 12:33 AM
I live in Illinios about 20 miles from the capitol.We had several tornadoes touch down last night.Lots of property damage but no lives lost(thank God).My husband & I just bought a house built in 1900 & I've never apprieciated It's deep, sturdy celler untill last night.
Instructor
#7 Old 14th Mar 2006 at 1:20 AM
Yeah, we got 9 lives lost in Missouri due to the tornadoes that were following the hailstorms. Luckily, most people in Springfield including me were still okay.

God, please protect me from your idiot followers for they have blinded themselves with bleach.

Money doesn't buy you happiness but it buys you beer and coffee.

Life is like Go. Its takes smart and amoral people to make decisions based on their strategies of living.
Scholar
#8 Old 14th Mar 2006 at 1:21 AM
These are pretty neat. Thanks
Test Subject
#9 Old 14th Mar 2006 at 1:31 AM
dear noodleelf SUPER GOOD WORK on the pics i have to say i am a STORM FANADDIC i live in texas and in TORNADO ALLY this last weekend i was WISHING I HAD BEEN IN MO and IL to chase thoes storms .

her is all i am asking of ANY storm lover IF u want to e-mail me plese do at the following adress [email protected]

if any one want to make a STORM CHASHER CAREER like JOSH WORMON or WARREN FADLY if any one want to just e-mail me HECK i even have homes i can send and make 4 all my fellow storm lovers
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#10 Old 14th Mar 2006 at 3:59 AM
Wow thanks everyone for your positive responses on these pictures, I'm overwhelmed by your kindness. Thanks for your encouragement I appreciate it

For all of you that saw/experienced this recent round of storms, I'm glad you all are okay. I'm sorry to hear that they caused some deaths. It just reminds you that these guys can be beautiful but deadly too.

Test Subject
#11 Old 14th Mar 2006 at 10:10 PM Last edited by laurawx : 14th Mar 2006 at 10:19 PM.
Wow thanks for downloads! I actually thought of doing this myself... but using my own storm photos.

This is going to be my 9th season chasing storms, and I cannot wait to leave Ontario for some real action when I go down to the plains to chase storms this May and June.

Storm chaser sims! Hey now I have ideas for a new project... why didn't I think of this before?

Edited: I was watching the MO and IL storms on radar that night. My jaw was dropping to the floor, unbelievable stuff. One storm (that produced the Springfield IL tornado) travelled 700 miles from NE OK to SE MI in 14 hours. My thoughts and prayers go out to those affected by the storms.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#12 Old 15th Mar 2006 at 11:36 PM
Quote: Originally posted by laurawx
Wow thanks for downloads! I actually thought of doing this myself... but using my own storm photos.

This is going to be my 9th season chasing storms, and I cannot wait to leave Ontario for some real action when I go down to the plains to chase storms this May and June.

Storm chaser sims! Hey now I have ideas for a new project... why didn't I think of this before?

Edited: I was watching the MO and IL storms on radar that night. My jaw was dropping to the floor, unbelievable stuff. One storm (that produced the Springfield IL tornado) travelled 700 miles from NE OK to SE MI in 14 hours. My thoughts and prayers go out to those affected by the storms.

You're welcome laurawx, but that's something you can do too: make your own
storm/tornado pictures (for the sims). I bet they'd look really cool. I hope someone does make a Storm Chaser career for the sims that would be great!

That's some tornado that did that...really scary! I hope all you simmers are doing allright after that. God Bless and take care

Top Secret Researcher
#13 Old 13th Apr 2006 at 2:17 AM
Great paintings well done, I'll look forward to some more work from you

*..·´°*°·..*..·°** { 7-zip here } **°·..*..·´°*°·..*
Michelle in England.
I'm a friend to everyone ;o)
*..·´°*°·..*..·°** { CEP here } **°·..*..·´°*°·..*
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#14 Old 13th Apr 2006 at 9:28 PM
Default Thank You!
Quote: Originally posted by MishNumber1
Great paintings well done, I'll look forward to some more work from you

Thank you MishNumber1 that's a high honor for me. I also look forward to more of your works too :thumbsup:

Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 18th Oct 2014 at 5:59 PM
I love Tornadoes, so thx for making something awesome.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#16 Old 1st Mar 2021 at 11:18 PM
Very awesome pictures and thanks for sharing. A storm Chasing career would be super cool to me.