Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Unify Hair, Makeup and/or Tattoos

by Lynire Posted 20th Feb 2016 at 8:12 PM - Updated 23rd Feb 2018 at 9:06 PM by Lynire

52 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 27 Feedback Posts, 24 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 3 of 3
Test Subject
#51 Old 16th Feb 2021 at 9:02 PM
Quote: Originally posted by abgirlee
This mod is a GODSEND! Thank you so much for making it! I did notice that the newest version isn't propagating the makeup to hot weather or cold weather outfits since Nifty Knitting. I don't know anything about programming, but I have one request, is it possible to add accessory glasses as an option? I'm asking because I use Kijiko's 3D Lashes and it's SUCH a long process to add them for every sim outfit I modify or new kids in challenges like the 100 Baby Challenge. Thank you so much!

I know this is a very late reply but in case you or anyone else wants to know, you can use a mod called Copy Everyday Outfit by lord_voldemort (search around here at MTS). It works perfectly together with UnifyHMT and I personally use both of these mods when editing sims.
Test Subject
#52 Old 1st Mar 2021 at 11:37 PM
Quote: Originally posted by HentaiGnome
I know this is a very late reply but in case you or anyone else wants to know, you can use a mod called Copy Everyday Outfit by lord_voldemort (search around here at MTS). It works perfectly together with UnifyHMT and I personally use both of these mods when editing sims.

Thank you so much!!!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#53 Old 23rd Aug 2022 at 4:17 PM
I'm not able to get this to work. Has anyone else currently or does it needed to be updated?
Page 3 of 3