Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Male Breastfeeding

by kuukunen Posted 2nd Jun 2019 at 11:57 AM - Updated 14th Oct 2019 at 10:44 AM by kuukunen

51 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 19 Feedback Posts, 31 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 3 of 3
Lab Assistant
#51 Old 1st Apr 2021 at 12:03 AM
Default Thank you!
Quote: Originally posted by Maars
I carried over the new xml edits (i.e. updated the mod), not sure if it was actually broken before

Thank you Maars so much! This mod is one of those must haves in my game!

PS: Not sure if it was completely Broken but the option did not show up for males to breast feed only bottle feed.
Test Subject
#52 Old 3rd Jan 2022 at 8:05 AM
Quote: Originally posted by DWPiper
It's still working fine for me, and I've done all the updates. Perhaps there's some mod conflict in your particular set of mods?

Mine works if I bottle feed the baby once and then I can breastfeed it but when I restart the game or change locations I need to do this process all over again. I noticed that it conflicted with my other mods that dealt with pregnancy in the game. Since I have quite a few of these it is rather hard to check (I am too lazy) for which are the conflicts. I use Omegaverse and Woohoo Wellness and all sorts of stuff with their own breastfeeding configurations plus this mod, so it is expected. For others, I am not too sure but I would suggest looking into compatibility also.
Page 3 of 3