Replies: 34 (Who?), Viewed: 2136 times.
Page 2 of 2
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#26 Old 13th Dec 2019 at 10:50 AM
Veggie sushi from the sushi case at my local ShopRite.

I should be the only one to shine,
I am the Golden Queen of Shadow Galactica
(Translation of a line from image song Golden Queen Galaxia)
Space Pony
#27 Old 2nd May 2020 at 12:24 PM
I mixed pork Chorizo, eggs, and Peruvian beans together and ate it with habanero sauce, Mexican sour cream and tortillas. It was so good.

Dag-Dag
Forum Resident
#28 Old 2nd May 2020 at 12:46 PM
Chicharon (crispy pork belly) dipped in salted egg mixed with tomatoes and mayonnaise. Best eaten with a cup of rice

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) (°_°)
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#29 Old 2nd May 2020 at 7:12 PM
Ramen, 2 bowls

Mad Poster
#30 Old 2nd May 2020 at 7:23 PM
Homemade meat and veggie soup (the kind-of-easy variant with frozen squared veggies, sausages, and fried meat).
Lab Assistant
#31 Old 11th May 2020 at 5:50 AM
yogurt with granola and some toast. i wasn’t feeling dinner food lol.
Test Subject
#32 Old 20th May 2020 at 6:38 PM
I am a vegetarian, and my dinner is mainly light.
I also encourage everyone to eat more healthy vegetables and fruits, and avoid excessive intake of high-protein and high-fat meat foods.
Mad Poster
#33 Old 21st May 2020 at 3:47 PM Last edited by simmer22 : 21st May 2020 at 8:38 PM.
^ I guess you meant you usually have a light dinner, because if your dinner is mainly light, you'd be a plant (photosynthesis), not a vegetarian. Bit of a difference there, because one eats the other, and you don't want to be on the wrong end of things

---

I had meat and veggies.
And rhubarb soup + ice cream for dessert (technically, rhubarb is a veggie, and the ice cream had little pieces of nuts in it, so it's kind of healthy, right? )

As for the whole "go veg(etari)an" thing - I'd probably starve if I went all out on that. A lot of shrubbery is heavy on the digestion, and some of it really doesn't do my body any favors. I've done a bit of testing over the years, and animal products (with some exceptions like processed low-fat dairy products) tend to be fairly low on the bad reaction scale, while veg(etari)an foods are very hit-and-miss (often miss, especially in larger quantities of the vegan items with a lot of protein in them like soy, grain, nuts, seeds, beans, chickpeas, etc., and also certain veggies and fruits - I eat nuts, seeds, veggies my body is relatively comfy with, and some fruit or berries as part of a varied diet, but if I was to eat a whole lot more due to cutting meat/fish, I don't think my body would be happy).
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#34 Old 21st May 2020 at 7:16 PM
My mash of loaded baked potatoes. I'm talking all 9 yards of butter, shredded cheddar cheese, sour cream bacon, and chives!

If I could get away with hijacking the giant potatoes for Claim Jumper, you can be sure my entire family, in-laws, stepfamily, cousins, would eat well in any preparation of potatoes.

Top Secret Researcher
#35 Old 24th May 2020 at 4:45 AM
Mince, mashed potato and broccoli. It was comfort food from my childhood.
Page 2 of 2