Replies: 105 (Who?), Viewed: 23508 times. | You are currently not a member of this group. Would you like to join it now?
Page 5 of 5
Inventor
#101 Old 8th Jan 2020 at 9:10 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by attuned
Anyone else?

At the moment I think that's enough. Thank you for feedback.

Here you can see more of my creations and conversions for sims 3. ;) I`ll glad to see your comments in.
Top Secret Researcher
#102 Old 9th Jan 2020 at 8:53 PM
Victor, I had a thought for you: a series of redecorated square hamsters, like you started in the architecture thread. Show how different colors and furnishings can remake a house. What do you think about this idea?

Need help building? Mentoring4Builders: Click Here
What's new at Simszoo?
Inventor
#103 Old 12th Jan 2020 at 5:12 PM
Well, this is way easier then refurnish many houses.

Here you can see more of my creations and conversions for sims 3. ;) I`ll glad to see your comments in.
Alchemist
#104 Old 12th Jan 2020 at 7:24 PM
Awesome

If you remember me, I'm awesome!
#105 Old 23rd Jan 2020 at 7:22 AM
Oh well. I was stuck a bit when creating wall tapestry. I was placed outdoor window shutters that dissapears when I switch to roof look. Does anybody know how can I fix it?

Site Helper
#106 Old 23rd Jan 2020 at 7:53 AM Last edited by fascisthater : 24th Jan 2020 at 4:17 AM.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Victor_tor
Oh well. I was stuck a bit when creating wall tapestry. I was placed outdoor window shutters that dissapears when I switch to roof look. Does anybody know how can I fix it?

Not sure exactly what you are asking. Items disappear from view when you switch floors though if you have object hiding enabled in the options menu. I think this setting is used to improve performance of gameplay as your computer does not have to render objects on all floors at once. I generally turn object hiding off only for taking pictures of at a distance that displays multiple floors and then turn it back on.

Page 5 of 5