Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 10th Apr 2019 at 12:14 AM
Default CC help!!!!!
I have tried over 5 times to get cc in my game. Ive been playing sims for years now but didnt play it enough to know about cc til recently. I have asked youtubers, googled, everything and i know im doing the mods folder right because im taking out the intro video but my cc never shows up. PLEASEEEE somebody help, i have sims 3.
Advertisement
Site Helper
#2 Old 10th Apr 2019 at 2:32 AM
http://simswiki.info/wiki.php?title...p:TS3_CC_Basics should help you figure out why your CC isn't showing up.
(I apologize for just linking you to a wiki page, especially one that links you to several other pages as needed, but there is a LOT of information there. And I'm too lazy to type it all.)

I am Ghost. My husband is sidneydoj. I post, he downloads, and I wanted to keep my post count.
Group for Avatar Makers* Funny Stories *2017 Yearbook
Field Researcher
#3 Old 10th Apr 2019 at 10:14 AM Last edited by Giga : 10th Apr 2019 at 10:50 AM.
So the no-intro mod works?

What are the other CC items you're trying to get in game?

What is your game patched to i.e the version of the game you're running?

Your game version is the 1st line of the skuversion file (just double click to open), located in C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Game\Bin
Top Secret Researcher
#4 Old 10th Apr 2019 at 11:14 PM
sims3pack - you double click and they will be in the launcher. Or can be put in the "downloads" folder and you can select them from the launcher to install.
packages - go in Mods folder

You can try checking your ingame settings. I've had some cc not show up when my graphics settings where turned too low.