Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 31st May 2021 at 4:12 PM Last edited by zeddman123 : 31st May 2021 at 7:55 PM.
Default Bespoke Fascia Board
Can anyone possibly alter this object: 'Bespoke Fascia Board' to actually resemble a real porch support beam that encompasses and rests on the entire head of the column. Via the snap objects to grid cheat I have managed to achieve something of similar effect by stacking many of them behind eachother. It actually worked quite well., but to be perfect I've realised that all the object needs is to be modified to be wide like a large block. See pics attached. Many thanks!

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]
Screenshots
Advertisement
Instructor
#2 Old 1st Jun 2021 at 6:58 AM
Honeywell is still very active and has put quite a bit of work into the Bespoke sets. You should probably discuss this with them . I'm sure you'll find Honeywell is receptive to any questions and/or suggestions you might have. It wouldn't be kosher for any of us to mess with their work without permission.

We have been stuck too long with "New Mesh" as the apex of creation.
_ WesHowe
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 1st Jun 2021 at 2:23 PM
Quote: Originally posted by d4RE
Honeywell is still very active and has put quite a bit of work into the Bespoke sets. You should probably discuss this with them . I'm sure you'll find Honeywell is receptive to any questions and/or suggestions you might have. It wouldn't be kosher for any of us to mess with their work without permission.

I actually requested a mesh edit of hers about a year ago - to which she declined but said anyone was free to edit her meshes. I have the PM from last Summer if I could maybe forward it to you as evidence. Either way she is fine with people editing her stuff.
Instructor
#4 Old 1st Jun 2021 at 6:46 PM
Quote: Originally posted by zeddman123
I actually requested a mesh edit of hers about a year ago - to which she declined but said anyone was free to edit her meshes. I have the PM from last Summer if I could maybe forward it to you as evidence. Either way she is fine with people editing her stuff.

Nice. Long as she's cool with it. All you probably need to do is import her mesh into Blender, resize, and replace it with the new mesh.

We have been stuck too long with "New Mesh" as the apex of creation.
_ WesHowe