Replies: 28414 (Who?), Viewed: 796994 times.
Page 1137 of 1137
Mad Poster
#28401 Old Yesterday at 2:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peni Griffin
Child and teen sims can still come home from school with someone
They can indeed. On their very first day back at school after their marriage (to each other), Andrew and Julian brought home two boys from the family bin. They took them both on a trip downtown. It was good to show the new boys what the neighbourhood has to offer.

All Sims are beautiful -- even the ugly ones.
My Simblr ~~ My LJ
Sims' lives matter!
The Veronaville kids are alright.
Mad Poster
#28402 Old Yesterday at 6:23 PM
Just kill them.
Mad Poster
#28403 Old Yesterday at 6:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sushigal007
Just kill them.
Are you telling Andrew and Julian that they should kill the friends they bring home from school, rather than take them on an outing downtown?

I think there's a law against that -- even in Veronaville!

Andrew and Julian are shocked.

All Sims are beautiful -- even the ugly ones.
My Simblr ~~ My LJ
Sims' lives matter!
The Veronaville kids are alright.
Instructor
#28404 Old Yesterday at 7:13 PM
Does any aspiration other than Knowledge get the want to be saved from Death?
Scholar
#28405 Old Yesterday at 7:41 PM
No, I haven't seen it. I guess knowledge sims want to know what everything is like

Omnia - Fantasy / Mythological / Medieval Hood
Ephemera MoreColorful - SimpleSkin Recolors
Scholar
#28406 Old Today at 2:15 AM
The hobby stuff, to make toys, sew, pottery etc., can they be used on a community lot? One that isn't owned, just a community lot sims can go to and use them.

My Simblr
They/He
Mad Poster
#28407 Old Today at 2:30 AM
Yes, they can. They behave normally on owned community lots when occupied by the owner, but on unowned lots sims can also come in and make things, which will go into their inventory. They'll only gain skills if using them on owned lots or the hobby lots, though.

Ugly is in the heart of the beholder.
(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)
Scholar
#28408 Old Today at 3:08 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peni Griffin
Yes, they can. They behave normally on owned community lots when occupied by the owner, but on unowned lots sims can also come in and make things, which will go into their inventory. They'll only gain skills if using them on owned lots or the hobby lots, though.

Thank you

My Simblr
They/He
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#28409 Old Today at 4:53 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by wickedjr89
Thank you

And they can skill on unowned lots if you use the Skilling on Community lots mod.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Scholar
#28410 Old Today at 5:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by joandsarah77
And they can skill on unowned lots if you use the Skilling on Community lots mod.

I have that mod. I'm guessing they still don't gain the badges for pottery, flower arranging, sewing ... on community lots though?

My Simblr
They/He
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#28411 Old Today at 5:26 AM
Quote:
I have that mod. I'm guessing they still don't gain the badges for pottery, flower arranging, sewing ... on community lots though?

I can't say I am 100% sure on that but if you are using the modded podium or Monique's computer I would say they would be.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Scholar
#28412 Old Today at 5:28 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by joandsarah77
I can't say I am 100% sure on that but if you are using the modded podium or Monique's computer I would say they would be.

Those I don't have.

My Simblr
They/He
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#28413 Old Today at 5:42 AM
I couldn't play without Monique's computer. I have all the updated laptops. If you get those you need to remove the one file 'MQ_Computer_Global_Sims_Controller.package' since that throws errors.

~Call me Jo~
Scholar
#28414 Old Today at 5:48 AM
I had that error for years! Didn't know where it came from.

Omnia - Fantasy / Mythological / Medieval Hood
Ephemera MoreColorful - SimpleSkin Recolors
just a girl
#28415 Old Today at 8:22 AM
Quote:

With the mod from MATY, they're supposed to gain badges as well as regular skills and hobby enthusiasm. It also does something about reputation, but I don't remember what exactly (maybe lets it accumulate on non-community lots, since I think it's the opposite by default).
Page 1137 of 1137