Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 22nd Nov 2008 at 11:46 AM
Default Unwanted Inheritence
:doh This is why cheats never prosper :doh

So I've made a business district purely for my graveyards (as you do) and one of the community lots I wanted to be a "tomb" to a Sim that I made out to be a "superstar", dressing her up in various costumes and getting another sim on the lot to paint pictures/take photographs of her etc.

To build the tomb, build the "sets" for the photos and create the costumes, I cheated so that they could get lots of money. Once the tomb was built, I sold the lot back to the community and killed off the other sim.

I thought the money would disappear into the ether, but a message came up saying the money was going to one of my Sims. Not only was this :werd: because the two sims in question had never met, but it was also annoying because the inheritor was a Sim I was deliberately trying to keep "poor" (to make the challange to keep the family surviving on a shoestring).

Are there any cheats that can help me get rid of this ridiculous windfall, or shall I keep chating and make my Sim blow all their money on meals, cologne and coffee?
Advertisement
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#2 Old 22nd Nov 2008 at 12:12 PM
Use the FamilyFunds cheat to change a family's fortune.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 24th Nov 2008 at 12:48 AM
Thanks SimSample