Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
#26 Old 24th Nov 2008 at 1:11 PM
Replace EAxis. Nah j/k. But seriously, what will make this game better is that they should package an EP without any major (and stupidly easy to detect) bug.
Advertisement
Forum Resident
#27 Old 24th Nov 2008 at 8:56 PM
I don't know if this is available with a later EP than I have installed, but as far as I know it's not; I'd love a Simlish radio station that your sims can listen to as a family in the evenings, or a morning show while they're having breakfast - so they can react to it and all giggle or something. I used to listen to radio shows with my mum and I think it's a really nice way to spend time with family!
#28 Old 24th Nov 2008 at 11:31 PM
Gradual pregnancies, definitely.
I'd also like to see a middle-aged lifestage perhaps [:
Instructor
#29 Old 24th Nov 2008 at 11:45 PM
If custom content just had it's own section
Mad Poster
#30 Old 24th Nov 2008 at 11:55 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Soroka
-more pet types (like add one new pet per expansion or something) and/or more interactions and behavior diversity for already existing pets.

I agree with this one. I'd like to see rabbits, reptiles, and spiders as pets :-) And the option to keep rabbits indoors or outdoors. Ponies and/or horses would be good too :-)
Forum Resident
#31 Old 25th Nov 2008 at 9:52 AM
Quote: Originally posted by lauratje86
I agree with this one. I'd like to see rabbits, reptiles, and spiders as pets :-) And the option to keep rabbits indoors or outdoors. Ponies and/or horses would be good too :-)

Aww, can you imagine the rabbit + toddlerness? Gah!
Top Secret Researcher
#32 Old 25th Nov 2008 at 8:09 PM
Quote: Originally posted by sa_aa_am
I'd also like to see a middle-aged lifestage perhaps [:

I couldn't agree more. Going from the youthful stage to a humpy, old age has always bothered me, not to tell how weird it seems -- to say the least. However, I haven't found anything about such a change even for Sims 3. Such a shame!
#33 Old 26th Nov 2008 at 8:49 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Nalia
I couldn't agree more. Going from the youthful stage to a humpy, old age has always bothered me, not to tell how weird it seems -- to say the least. However, I haven't found anything about such a change even for Sims 3. Such a shame!

They are totally missing out by not including gradual aging or any different life stages. It would make the game complete for me
Page 2 of 2