Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 1st Dec 2008 at 12:40 AM
A way to abort preganancies that isn't insim?
My sim just got abducted, and I really, really don't want his twins (Caught him eating cheesecake his wife made for him). I already saved after the abduction, so I can't just exit. My insim went all wierd and deleted itself, so I can't just abort it that way. Is there another cheat or hack I can download, as insim is down?

potterhead
call me bria
Advertisement
#2 Old 1st Dec 2008 at 12:50 AM
Default yes..
Quote: Originally posted by negneg189
My sim just got abducted, and I really, really don't want his twins (Caught him eating cheesecake his wife made for him). I already saved after the abduction, so I can't just exit. My insim went all wierd and deleted itself, so I can't just abort it that way. Is there another cheat or hack I can download, as insim is down?

You can use Simpe. It will allow you to make a pregnant sim not pregnant.

Go to SimPE and find the pregnant guy and find his status which contains 'pregnant'(it's with fat, slim, ghost or something like that). Click the checker mark off and then you can relax.
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#3 Old 1st Dec 2008 at 12:56 AM
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#4 Old 1st Dec 2008 at 1:05 AM
Oh, thank you SimSample!
:D

I only have Uni, NL, Seasons, and Bon Voyage though.
Will it still work?

potterhead
call me bria
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#5 Old 1st Dec 2008 at 1:48 AM
Unknown. Instead, get the universal version here:
http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?mczggmmzyl4
It contains the Sim, Dest and Obj versions. No documentation, no support- use it if you know how!
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
#6 Old 1st Dec 2008 at 8:20 AM
The AL version is backward-compatible to the base game.

my simblr (sometimes nsfw)

“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
Panquecas, panquecas e mais panquecas.
#7 Old 1st Dec 2008 at 9:36 AM
Alien twins..? Mmm I'm willing to adopt :D
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#8 Old 1st Dec 2008 at 1:19 PM
Quote: Originally posted by HystericalParoxysm
The AL version is backward-compatible to the base game.

Not sure what version that one at Sublime sims is; the numbers mean nothing to me as I don't use it. If it's the Al Universal version then it will be the same one as is in my link.