Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 22nd Nov 2008 at 3:24 AM
Default Everyday clothing problem
My female adult no longer has the option to change into or plan everyday clothing. This just started happening. Although I use the coat rack clothing hack, everyone in the entire can change clothes so I don't think that's the problem. I have replaced them with "real" dressers with no luck. Also, you can purchase the clothing but then they aren't there when you go to change.

Anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks!!!
Advertisement
#2 Old 22nd Nov 2008 at 3:31 AM
Is your sim pregnant?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 22nd Nov 2008 at 3:47 AM
No. Neither female is pregnant.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 22nd Nov 2008 at 3:49 AM
When the first female became an adult, there were no problems. It wasn't until her sister became an adult that the problem began.
#5 Old 22nd Nov 2008 at 3:51 AM
Did you recently install any new hacks? Especially any pertaining to clothes or dressers?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#6 Old 22nd Nov 2008 at 4:01 AM
I think the only hacks that I had on there were installed before the problem and have worked. It's the weirdest thing. It was working and then stopped right in the same game play.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#7 Old 22nd Nov 2008 at 4:03 AM
I think I will try to remove some of the recent clothing though and see if that fixes the problem.
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
#8 Old 22nd Nov 2008 at 11:51 AM
Remember, if you're having any kind of problem, glitch, error, or issue, S2C is not the place to post. We have an extensive Game Help section over at MTS2 including FAQs and forums where you can get help from game experts.

Please click the Game Help link in my signature and follow the instructions on the "Game Problem" FAQ (the most prominently linked one). If you continue to have problems, please post in the Game Help forums over on MTS2.

my simblr (sometimes nsfw)

“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
Panquecas, panquecas e mais panquecas.
Locked thread | Locked by: HystericalParoxysm Reason: Game Help belongs on MTS2.