Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Original Poster
#1 Old 1st Oct 2008 at 4:37 AM
Default Since I can't post anywhere else, Here's my funky little idea for a day care story...
Okay so toddlers sleep in pet beds and eat pet food right? I'm going to start an "illegal" day care program. On my game I'll make little cages and keep the toddlers locked in with 'Only me allowed' in and out. They'll have wooden supplies and a jacked up teddy. I'm gunna see how long it takes for the social worker to realize my program.

Yeah I know it's evil but If they are good they get to snuggle with the Kitty in the good cage, but if they yell and screech into the Rottweiler pit they go!!!

I'll post picks at some point if things go crazy.

(Spoiler)
If the kids survive this then I'll run an Asylum,(bad memories will make then go nuts) run by the daughter/son of the nutjob that runs the "Day-Care"
(Un-spoiler)

Characters will be
Lumina/Mrs. Folle - Owner
Valient - Police Officer
Pheonix Folle - Lumina's daughter
Children
Grace Trembly - Main character
Zela Nessis - Quiet girl with a sad history
Toddlers
Mem Trembly - Grace's little sister
Daniel Hawkins - SMART boy
Evan O'Rian - Mentally Retarded boy (not stupid, mediacally)

This will be GOOD
Advertisement
Instructor
#2 Old 1st Oct 2008 at 4:54 AM
So what about their potties and diapers? And the social worker does come when their social is all the way down...
Original Poster
#3 Old 1st Oct 2008 at 5:01 AM
I'm going to look for some kind of trashy or cheap potty and every evening at five o'clock the Mrs. Folle's Daughter will fill the bowls and change diapers.
Instructor
#4 Old 1st Oct 2008 at 6:05 AM
I like it! :D

......errr, I mean it sounds pretty interesting...

:P
Original Poster
#5 Old 1st Oct 2008 at 7:00 PM
lol thanks.

I'm probably just going to post the links to the story exchange. Also I'm going to start the first chapter after I get out of this school. (Yeah I'm on a school laptop! suppost to be doing science but whatever.) I have most of my downloads ready so if people want I can upload the building and, f I remember how, the sims.
Test Subject
#6 Old 2nd Oct 2008 at 12:48 AM
This sounds interesting and I thought I'd give you the link to a dirty disgusting diaper! lol, it's from TSR but it's free =)
Original Poster
#7 Old 2nd Oct 2008 at 2:05 AM
Hmmm, thing aren't going well within my game. I was trying to build the center but the game wouldn't load the blank lot. I'm going to try and redo a house and make one. The story probably won't start today. :sorry: Request: Could someone upload the dorm in sim state university that is shaped like a capital I in a residential way? It would help ALOT.

Edit: I'll just reinstall the university and use lot zoning.
Original Poster
#8 Old 6th Oct 2008 at 4:15 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Japple
Hmmm, thing aren't going well within my game. I was trying to build the center but the game wouldn't load the blank lot. I'm going to try and redo a house and make one. The story probably won't start today. :sorry: Request: Could someone upload the dorm in sim state university that is shaped like a capital I in a residential way? It would help ALOT.

Edit: I'll just reinstall the university and use lot zoning.

Edit x 2: My game is seriously acting up. NO lots will load. I'll keep you posted on how things are going. *sigh*
Mad Poster
#9 Old 6th Oct 2008 at 4:21 AM
aww shame on you! :cranky: Torturing innocent little pixelated toddlers. Shame on you! *spanks hand*

"Going to the chapel of Love"

the girls club . statistics . yearbook .
#10 Old 6th Oct 2008 at 10:31 PM
Can't the Social Worker teleport anyway? Or can't she like teleport the children? So..how are you going to fix -that- problem?

EDIT:
I found this dirty Pet bed. Even though it made me pout when I saw it was -Subscriber- only! >.< Grr..
It looks like it would go perfect with your idea-
I'll give you the link anyway, Just for a quick peeky.
http://www.thesimsresource.com/down...objects/716043/
Original Poster
#11 Old 24th Nov 2008 at 2:20 AM
So, I havent posted in *looks at watch* awhile but I've finally started the building where this will take place.
Test Subject
#12 Old 25th Nov 2008 at 4:22 AM
um, do you know how weird that sounds? What with all the news about baby P and child cruelty, you're recreating it for enjoyment?!
Forum Resident
#13 Old 25th Nov 2008 at 4:48 AM
The difference is though, that Baby P was a real human being subjected to hoffiric, tortuous acts by the people meant to be taking care of him. In this story, SIM toddlers will sleep in pet beds, eat pet food and stay in dirty nappies. Huge difference.
Field Researcher
#14 Old 25th Nov 2008 at 4:54 AM
Well, she isn't recreating child abuse for enjoyment, she's basically making her own mini challenge. Plus, it's just a not-so-good child care centre, and basically it's not like killing of children or pretending abuse, it's just a little challenge. Personally, I don't see the problem.
Test Subject
#15 Old 25th Nov 2008 at 2:36 PM
hmm I just think it's a little strange. :disagree:

Quote: Originally posted by Japple
If they are good they get to snuggle with the Kitty in the good cage, but if they yell and screech into the Rottweiler pit they go!!!

I know the sims is completely different to real life but I think you're weird to say the least. hahah.
Original Poster
#16 Old 30th Nov 2008 at 6:03 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Tigerlily
hmm I just think it's a little strange. :disagree:

I know the sims is completely different to real life but I think you're weird to say the least. hahah.

Why thank you!