Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 4th Apr 2020 at 12:28 PM
Default Saving GUID through expression?
I am trying to generate a character using a template of my choice. The "Make New Character" primitive loads Temp 0x0000 as the Person Data Source, so I want to save the the template's GUID to that address. However, I am stumped on how to do this. I'm creating the template out of world right now to get it as the Stack Object; I tried both of the "Stack Object's definition" "guid_ - read only" adresses as well as the "Stack Object's" "object id" but I keep getting the "You sent me a crappy GUID, please fix it" error. I imagine y'all know how to go about this, in fact I imagine it's a very simple problem, but I didn't know where else to take it.
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 4th Apr 2020 at 12:45 PM
It loads Temp 0 and Temp 1, use [prim 0x0020] Test Object Type (Stack Object ID 0x0000, is instance of: GUID (your GUID), and tick return found Object in Temp 0,1.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 5th Apr 2020 at 4:59 PM
Problem Solved
Quote: Originally posted by Chris Hatch
It loads Temp 0 and Temp 1, use [prim 0x0020] Test Object Type (Stack Object ID 0x0000, is instance of: GUID (your GUID), and tick return found Object in Temp 0,1.

It worked! Thanks, Hatch I suppose it uses two values exactly because a GUID is eight digits, I should have figured.