Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Field Researcher
#226 Old 22nd May 2015 at 4:03 PM
This is true. My seven year old daughter would think they were awesome. They'd fit right into the decor of her hot pink bedroom.
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#227 Old 22nd May 2015 at 4:22 PM
Damn I feel like a baby when people here talk about their kids (especially the ones who have kids that are my age).

Though it is a nice reminder of the wide demographic these games have

The Receptacle still lives!
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#228 Old 22nd May 2015 at 4:39 PM
I Googled sequined curtains.
I regret everything.

->> Check Out Checkout: Journey To Employee Of The Month! <<-

~ Just a click a day is nothing short of helpful! ~
Lab Assistant
#229 Old 22nd May 2015 at 8:24 PM
I'm going to pass on this SP...I don't really want that much party stuff (glamour) other than for weddings, house parties, birthday parties. I was really hoping that EA would concentrate on bring more items and/or interations for families. I think that since there are no toddlers, less content for children and less family bonding interactions the sims 4 is lacking something. I really miss kids being able to play together in sims 2 (tag, hand games, hopscotch in sims 3). I pretty much miss the sims 3 generation pack, treehouses, prom night, sleep overs, etc.
Top Secret Researcher
#230 Old 22nd May 2015 at 9:14 PM
Quote: Originally posted by lil bag2
It's not really luxury so much as what a little kid thinks luxury is. Like the gurus asked their children what they think rich people wear.

"Shiny stuff! Lots of shiny stuff!"

Nailed it. On my return home after a visit to Graceland, my 4 year old self was asked what I thought of it. I replied, "I loved it. The ladies had big hair and the clothes were so sparkly".

Need help building? Mentoring4Builders: Click Here
Get in the swim- Mermaidia
New at Simszoo
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#231 Old 22nd May 2015 at 9:22 PM
Luxury = Sparkly?

Ironically, most (all) of the clothing from Glamour Life still holds up. Simple fashion staples and great design always hold up. "Sparkle" has a place, but it's dates itself.

Instructor
#232 Old 24th May 2015 at 9:13 PM
Quote: Originally posted by matrix54
I Googled sequined curtains.
I regret everything.

How do you wash them?
Mad Poster
#233 Old 24th May 2015 at 9:33 PM Last edited by HarVee : 24th May 2015 at 9:54 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by sushigal007
but I'm also not going to hang around for a minute if they're not going to let me view my other tabs either.

The trick with TSR is to quickly switch to another tab once you hit the download button. That'll allow the countdown to continue like normal while you browse your other tabs, as long as you don't click on that specific TSR tab with the countdown until the download process is complete that is.

Because the earth is standing still, and the truth becomes a lie
A choice profound is bittersweet, no one hears Cassandra Goth cry

Mad Poster
Original Poster
#234 Old 24th May 2015 at 9:42 PM
Quote: Originally posted by JessiL

How do you wash them?

You don't.

Instructor
#235 Old 26th May 2015 at 3:38 AM
Quote: Originally posted by VerDeTerre
Actually a drag queen pack would have merit...

No, it wouldn't, because of this:
Quote: Originally posted by lil bag2
Oh my God! I can see them making a drag queen pack now and inadvertently offending sooooo many people with how out of touch they are. I wouldn't trust this team to make any kind of pack about an entire culture because it'll just be ripe with bad puns and stereotypes (that I'd probably find hilarious. Unintentionally offensive humor is usually the best kind) that would piss sooooo many people off XD

Leave my queens alone, lol.
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#236 Old 10th Jun 2015 at 6:53 PM Last edited by matrix54 : 17th Jun 2015 at 6:41 AM.
Welcome to The Hot Tub!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This pack is similar to:
-Outdoor Living Stuff

Features:
-Backyard Radio Station

Gameplay:
-Hot tub can have a stereo and aromatherapy installed.
-Sims can skinny dip in the hot tub, as well as woo-hoo.
-Sims can be shoo'd from the hot tub.
-Children can use the hot tub.

Create-a-Sim:
Male:
-Open Shirt w/ Tee
-Tucked Polo
-Swimming Trunks
-Grill Apron Outfit
-Short Hair
-Short Child Hair

Female:
-Short Top
-Sundress
-Grill Apron Outfit
-Frilly Swimsuit
-Swimsuit
-Short Hair

Buy:
-Hot Tub
-Stone Tub

-Grill

-Patio Dining Chair
-Patio Dining Chair w/ Umbrella
-Patio Arm Chair
-Patio Couch
-Patio Sofa
-Patio Ottoman
-Patio Bar Stool

-Patio Dining Table w/ Umbrella
-Patio Dining Table
-Stone Counter
-Stone Counter Island
-Glass Coffee Table

-Table Candle
-Large Modern Lamp
-Chess Piece - Pawn
-Chess Piece - Knight

-Stone Bar

-Wall Art
-Small Wall Art
-Large Fan Sculpture
-Potted Plant
-Potted Tree
-Potted Hedge
-Wide Potted Hedge
-Floor Stars
-Decorative Table Condiments
-Grilling Tools

-Wall Speaker - Backward

Build:
-Wooden Fence
-Wooden Gate

-Fountain Sculpture
Screenshots

Mad Poster
Original Poster
#237 Old 10th Jun 2015 at 6:55 PM
If I see another ottoman...

Also, this pack is getting a counter island, where the last SP needed one.

Mad Poster
#238 Old 10th Jun 2015 at 7:15 PM
Hooray! Backyard stuff! That's the kind of suburban-esque stuff we need. Let's keep straying away from high class parties and luxury objects.

Mad Poster
Original Poster
#239 Old 10th Jun 2015 at 7:19 PM
I highly appreciate middle class stuff. This is sort of pushing middle class (those couches are full on high end), but it looks much more humble and mundane than the last pack.

Mad Poster
#240 Old 10th Jun 2015 at 7:28 PM
It's more upper middle class than anything but at least they're leaning more towards that everyday suburban feel.

Lab Assistant
#241 Old 10th Jun 2015 at 7:38 PM
I'm actually happy about this pack I haven't played the game in two or three months, but i might pick this pack up. I do so like hot tubs and it might be a nice addition to my sims parties. Not like the luxury party pack...haha.
Inventor
#242 Old 10th Jun 2015 at 7:38 PM
Looks like we could be getting a stuff pack every month. Oh my poor pocket, he is gonna be so skinny.
Instructor
#243 Old 10th Jun 2015 at 7:51 PM
I will be getting this when it comes out but I wonder why no pool side items yet.

You only live once make the most of it..:)
Forum Resident
#244 Old 10th Jun 2015 at 9:37 PM
Oh, this is unexpected. I've been hoping for some better outdoor furniture (especially a small poolside bar). I have just the space for it.

Seriously though, I think that outdoor bar is going to get more use than the hot tub in my game.
One Minute Ninja'd
#245 Old 10th Jun 2015 at 10:01 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Dorsal Axe
Seriously though, I think that outdoor bar is going to get more use than the hot tub in my game.

Not in my game if hot tub woohoo is back..............

Although now that they're allowing children to use the hot tub for the first time in Sim history (hey, that's Graham's official wording, not mine), not sure woohoo will make it. I mean, it's not exactly a family friendly activity with Junior blowing bubbles on the next seat.
Instructor
#246 Old 10th Jun 2015 at 10:24 PM
Quote: Originally posted by eskie227
Not in my game if hot tub woohoo is back..............

Although now that they're allowing children to use the hot tub for the first time in Sim history (hey, that's Graham's official wording, not mine), not sure woohoo will make it. I mean, it's not exactly a family friendly activity with Junior blowing bubbles on the next seat.

simple solution is like what they did in sims 3 disallow skinny dipping and adult activities when children are present, also shoo away interactions, I heard rumors that skinny dipping and woohoo will be a part of it.
Inventor
#247 Old 10th Jun 2015 at 11:16 PM
It will proably either be no skinny dipping when child/teens sims are present or like how it is for toilets/showers/bath, as long it's not in there line of site it's okay. I kinda prefer the latter. Wait if skinny dipping is back does that we can also hide clothes? Clothes... laundry!!! There's already a hamper and laundry decor
Instructor
#248 Old 10th Jun 2015 at 11:19 PM
sims vip posted that there will be skinny dipping and hot tub woohoo as well as a shoo interaction, might want to edit the post sp post with additional info, also the swimsuits look good
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#249 Old 11th Jun 2015 at 10:34 PM
Why are there chess pieces?
Screenshots

Inventor
#250 Old 11th Jun 2015 at 10:38 PM
Quote: Originally posted by matrix54
Why are there chess pieces?

Not really what I imagine for patio decor lol maybe a glimpse at future stuff?
Page 10 of 141