Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 22nd Jan 2023 at 6:58 PM
Default Apartment mods
Hi! I already asked this some years ago, but as it has been so long, maybe someone has made a mod like the one I am looking for.

In short, I am looking for a mod, that makes more than one family able to share a house; similar to "The Sims 2 Apartment Life" expansions and "The Sims 3 Late Night"
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 24th Jan 2023 at 6:43 PM
Quote: Originally posted by condedd
Hi! I already asked this some years ago, but as it has been so long, maybe someone has made a mod like the one I am looking for.

In short, I am looking for a mod, that makes more than one family able to share a house; similar to "The Sims 2 Apartment Life" expansions and "The Sims 3 Late Night"

Sims 4 also has apartments (San Myshuno and Evergreen Harbor), however apartments is not something you can mod, it requires editing the world files.

Also, two households living on the same lot is not possible because the ZoneData structure can only have one HouseholdId.