Replies: 24878 (Who?), Viewed: 674279 times.
Page 996 of 996
Lab Assistant
#24876 Old Yesterday at 10:57 PM
Is it normal for a sim to wish to interact with a sim they never met before? My sim had two wishes with this female sim which she never met before. She wanted to talk and dance with her. I forgot what her name was but I checked her relationships panel and there was no trace of this sim in there.
Field Researcher
#24877 Old Today at 5:45 AM
Hello all, does anyone know which default face template Melody Tinker uses?
Theorist
#24878 Old Today at 6:36 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by zeroboys008
Hello all, does anyone know which default face template Melody Tinker uses?

Sim: Full Face: Eyebrows: Eyes: Nose: Mouth: Jaw: Customised:
Melody Tinker 15 Archceth 15 Archceth 15 Archceth 15 Archceth 15 Archceth 15 Archceth Full Face/Eyebrows/Eyes/Nose/Mouth/Jaw

C.Syde has listed all (think it's all, though it's broken up into parts) the premade sims faces. It's broke down into 3 parts. Above into was found in part one.
Part one
Part two
Part three
Mad Poster
#24879 Old Today at 10:30 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by crazyangrysim974
Is it normal for a sim to wish to interact with a sim they never met before? My sim had two wishes with this female sim which she never met before. She wanted to talk and dance with her. I forgot what her name was but I checked her relationships panel and there was no trace of this sim in there.

Yes, if your Sim scopes the room and sees someone they like, they'll roll wants to interact with them whether they've met them or not.
Page 996 of 996