Replies: 428 (Who?), Viewed: 51296 times.
Page 18 of 18
#426 Old 3rd Sep 2020 at 2:40 AM
Is there anything to treat meditation from WA the same as the meditation you do with the fresh air purifier you get from the base game opportunities rewards? Because if I'm getting assignments to meditate for ten hours and I'm sitting there all day doing what the game says is meditating, there's no reason it shouldn't work towards the goal.
Test Subject
#427 Old 4th Sep 2020 at 1:11 PM
I wish for a little bee stats mod. You can see the inner state of the bee hive using debug enabler but I would like to have a easier access to this information. Perhaps something visual on the hive? I like happy bees and this would help me to keep track with their needs
Test Subject
#428 Old 18th Sep 2020 at 8:25 PM
Not really a mod, but a skin that give simbots "sim" skin, so they look like sims with the abilities of a simbot!
Mad Poster
#429 Old 19th Sep 2020 at 2:05 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackjackGabbiani
Is there anything to treat meditation from WA the same as the meditation you do with the fresh air purifier you get from the base game opportunities rewards? Because if I'm getting assignments to meditate for ten hours and I'm sitting there all day doing what the game says is meditating, there's no reason it shouldn't work towards the goal.

The reward his actuallly It's from Showtime...

that be all..

P.S. Sorry for my bad english.
Page 18 of 18