Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Scholar
#4026 Old 6th Apr 2024 at 12:26 AM
Wojtek, those bubbles are very pretty.
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#4027 Old 8th Apr 2024 at 11:56 AM
Busted out yet another new save in Isla Paradiso. Made a hybrid witch/mermaid guy, his theme is that he's a kind of water mage studying the local ecosystem in Isla Paradiso. I saw him do this face while working on his garden one morning and so I had to take a pic. What is he looking at? :D
Screenshots
Top Secret Researcher
#4028 Old 8th Apr 2024 at 2:33 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Sazandora123
Busted out yet another new save in Isla Paradiso. Made a hybrid witch/mermaid guy, his theme is that he's a kind of water mage studying the local ecosystem in Isla Paradiso. I saw him do this face while working on his garden one morning and so I had to take a pic. What is he looking at? :D

The weather? Hoping for rain for his garden?
Lab Assistant
#4029 Old 9th Apr 2024 at 12:31 PM
Quote: Originally posted by 310175
The weather? Hoping for rain for his garden?

Maybe he's looking at the skill meter above his head and wondering what it is. Now I'm counting the days for when he realizes he's a character in a video game and becomes sentient.
Lab Assistant
#4030 Old 9th Apr 2024 at 6:20 PM
This is Daavia Veracruz, she is a regular politician from Twinbrook with a passion for alchemy.

Well... I say from Twinbrook. She was actually from Democles Height. She just moved to Twinbrook.

And she went to explore the mysterious ruins there.

And they teleported her...

(this is my way to make my own personal Doctor Who\Star Trek in sims )

Alolissimo Pomel of Goldel Lucentel, it's me, the Fandom Gremlin and Different Twin.

My main site is at https://www.ncls.it/unigaia/

Just a girl on Entropy’s Side
Lab Assistant
#4031 Old 10th Apr 2024 at 12:37 PM
Daavia ended up on Nibiru, the Impossible Planet!!! (technically it's a set in Riverwiew, a la Doctor Who and even my dad compared it to DW when he saw it) (but it's meant to be Nibiru in-universe)

She met teMau veNibiru (this means, teMau of Nibiru It's like some Doctor Who alien names where they're called, of their planets, such as of Zanak, of Manussa.)

and her younger brother, aKoti, who looks very Sims 2

Both are witch\alien hybrids!

Alolissimo Pomel of Goldel Lucentel, it's me, the Fandom Gremlin and Different Twin.

My main site is at https://www.ncls.it/unigaia/

Just a girl on Entropy’s Side
Scholar
#4032 Old 13th Apr 2024 at 6:47 PM
Took two of my characters who were intended for the university I added to my Belladonna Cove in TS2, and sent them to Bridgeport, remodeling one of the condos into a two-bedroom. Esther Chase, whose TS2 incarnation was a Family Sim with the tutoring LTW from the LTWs pack on here, is now an aspiring teacher (it's weird that there's no LTW for the education career in TS3), while Diana Bright, whose TS2 incarnation was a Romance Sim with the job hopper LTW from the LTWs pack, is now an aspiring actress. TS3 jank reared its head as the bouncer for the main room was in the VIP area. Also, Esther's date with her coworker after work went well until Diana introduced herself to him and made him uncomfortable. Or maybe it was unmet needs (the dreaded hunger maybe?) that declared the date a dud. Whatever it was, it ended with "You've got some issues and I'm not going to stick around to deal with them".

I think the celebrity decay rate works too well. This is the one time where I want to get celebrity rank.

1/8/2016: New avatar! Pre-censored for EA's approval.
3/19/2015: Teens are too close to YAs. EA needs to either shorten the teens, or add preteens and make YAs look older.
Test Subject
#4033 Old 15th Apr 2024 at 6:50 PM
I reach my goal! I am creating family with an alien daddy and finally my sim met the alien. I had to use nraas MasterController to get them know each other and I had to change one trait but no gender or age like I feared! I thougt now that the alien met my sim and interviewed her and then my sim gave him a tour about her world (university campus). They ate fast food and went to the cinema. Evening was succec. Hopefully they meet again soon.

"Look, they are called flowers. Do you have plants like this in your planet?"
Screenshots
Page 162 of 162