Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Instructor
Original Poster
#1 Old 6th Mar 2020 at 4:11 AM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Showtime, Supernatural, Seasons, University Life, Island Paradise
Default Woohoo interaction gone
I recently moved an entire town from one world to another using NRAAS Porter. Everything appeared to go smoothly, and I've been playing the new world for a few weeks now. Today, I noticed one household has zero woohoo interactions available - clicking on another Sim they are in love with, or clicking on any object - bed, hot tub, shower or sauna. I thought I'd see about a different household, and not only are all those interactions also missing, the married couple only get the option to skinny dip or take romantic picture together - no kissing, cuddling, flirting, etc. Other than Portering from one world to another (Sunset Valley to Lucky Palms), absolutely nothing has changed. I tried to debug the sauna and hot tub in household #1, and that didn't help. Any ideas? TIA!

goderguy
Advertisement
Instructor
Original Poster
#3 Old 6th Mar 2020 at 11:33 AM
Quote: Originally posted by nitromon
try a town reset

Thanks! I never thought to try that.

goderguy
Instructor
Original Poster
#4 Old 6th Mar 2020 at 11:52 PM
Quote: Originally posted by nitromon
try a town reset

Update: I reset the town, and nothing changed. In fact, the inly romantic interaction between love interests in the original household is “take romantic photo together.” I have never had this happen before. I have NRAAS Woohooer installed, and I’m wondering if there’s some settings I need to fiddle with there?

goderguy
Mad Poster
#5 Old 7th Mar 2020 at 12:40 AM
If you are also using StoryProgression, then try this:
NRaas > Woohooer > General > Link to Story Progression > False