Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 15th Jun 2020 at 6:56 AM
[HELP] Many Formal Sims and Sims been deleting after load game.
Hi!

I'm getting 3 errors all the time, could anyone help me, please?

1) All the time I save a game and quit the game. After open game again, my active family (sims) just disappears. I join the house and there aren't any sim. If i go to edit town and try join again the house, it's says that it's empty. I already tried re installing the game again but with no success. Any idea how fix it, please?

2) Many, many many many sims (with formal clothes) are spawning at the same place. I don't knew if they are spawning, i didn't see what happens, just move the camera and saw a lot of then. It just happens always too (3 times already). They don't get out and the only way i find was delete the save and create a new one. Any idea how fix it, please?

3) I lost my sims after travel. It happens the same as I load game again. The sims just disappears. Any fix for it, please?

P.S. I'm using sims 3 v1.67.2.024037 with all expansions, CC just for objects and the nrass mods MasterController, OverWatch and Woohoer.

Thank you very much!
Screenshots
Advertisement
Test Subject
Original Poster
#2 Old 15th Jun 2020 at 4:06 PM
No one could help, please?
Mad Poster
#3 Old 15th Jun 2020 at 5:26 PM
1 & 2 - Very likely no one has ever seen this issue before. I know that I haven't. Just a guess here, but have you or do you ever retreat to the Main Menu after saving a game session and then load a new or existing save without quitting the program entirely and reloading it in between? That is known to cause all sorts of data bleed issues between game saves.

3 - I would suggest adding NRaas ErrorTrap and especially Traveler to the mix to help reduce the chance of travel/world transition failures.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 15th Jun 2020 at 9:41 PM
Quote: Originally posted by igazor
1 & 2 - Very likely no one has ever seen this issue before. I know that I haven't. Just a guess here, but have you or do you ever retreat to the Main Menu after saving a game session and then load a new or existing save without quitting the program entirely and reloading it in between? That is known to cause all sorts of data bleed issues between game saves..

ty very much.
Well i just save the game and after i click exit game. Or i clicked to save and exit. But im always getting sims deleted or disappeared =( This is how it looks like after i open the game and load again:

As u can see, there aren't any active family/sim. I can't interact with nothing (computer or town hall) to try reset. So if i go edit town, select another active family, and reset all sims or entire town don't fix my sims error. Its really like they're deleted... But as u can see, it has something left (some wishes and ooportunities) but it lost after i chaged active family... =( i can't play this way omg =((

Well, btw what i can't do? C
a) Can I click the btn to Save and Quit Game?
b) Can I save and go to edit town?
What could i do to avoid this error, please?

Is possible to u tell me how i use ControlMaster to save my family and avoid this error, please?

Quote: Originally posted by igazor
3 - I would suggest adding NRaas ErrorTrap and especially Traveler to the mix to help reduce the chance of travel/world transition failures

Installed both now, im going check, ty very much!!!
Screenshots
Undead Molten Llama
#5 Old 15th Jun 2020 at 10:50 PM
I'm not igazor (Because, really, who else could be. ), but I have read that using the game's "Save and Quit" function is a bad idea and often leads to save corruption, which is what I suspect you have here. As far as I know, the only way to fix it is to revert to an earlier save, from before this happened, if you have one. If you don't, I suspect that this household is not salvageable. Going forward, I would suggest that 1) You always save the game and then quit separately and 2) Make versioned saves so that you have more than one save file per game that you're playing. That way, if this happens again, you can revert to a versioned save from before the error happened. While you're at NRAAS, check out the mod called Saver, which will do this for you.

I'm mostly found on (and mostly upload to) Tumblr these days because, alas, there are only 24 hours in a day.
Muh Simblr! | An index of my downloads on Tumblr.