Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#1 Old 18th Jun 2020 at 8:21 AM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Showtime, Supernatural, Seasons, University Life, Island Paradise, Into the Future
Default Issue faced by fences and high rise apartments
I'm experiencing an issue where I can't build fences so that they overlap with apartments. And since these are established apartments, I can't move them out of the way in build mode and then put them back once I've added the desired fences. Even with the "moveobjects on" cheat, I can't find a way to resolve the problem that I'm having.

I was wondering if there are any mods or tricks that can allow me to add fences that overlap with objects such as apartments that can't be moved without demolishing them.
Screenshots
Advertisement
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#3 Old 19th Jun 2020 at 12:59 AM
The Sims can't currently get to it anyway. So it makes no difference. Anyway, I do have NRaas' Master Controller mod which allows me to clear off any leaves that my Sims can't reach. So yeah, I do want to be able to do what I'm trying to do.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#5 Old 19th Jun 2020 at 12:18 PM
Actually several original lots in Bridgeport lack a gap between the building and the fence. If there were gaps on all original lots in Bridgeport, I would have no reason to consider not having gaps on certain lots.

If you click on the ground and then NRaas > Debug Enabler > Options, there should be a debug option to clear leaves off the tiles (if any)