Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 29th Dec 2019 at 1:36 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, Ambitions, Late Night, Pets, Supernatural, Seasons
Default CC disappears when using Porter mod in CAW
Hi Everyone,

I've created all the sims I need for my sims 3 world. The vast majority have some kind of custom content for their clothes, hair, etc. In CAW I go to Edit in Game mode and import the sims using the Porter mod. This works and they look fine. But when I then save and quit and restart EiG mode again, a lot of the cc has been replaced by normal sims textures. Or sometimes they're still fine at this point, but when I export the game and start it up normally, the cc is then gone.

At first I thought it might be that I had corrupt cc, but dashboard didn't show anything. I tried keeping the cc as sims 3 packs instead of converting them to packages, but it hasn't worked. I can use all of that cc just fine when I use it on a sim that I make in-game. It only goes wrong when I add them to the world in CAW. Can anyone tell me why it happens and how I can fix it?
Advertisement
Top Secret Researcher
#2 Old 29th Dec 2019 at 4:52 PM
You can try and add the CC to the CAW CC framework. If you haven't set that up yet, here is a guide: http://simswiki.info/wiki.php%3Ftit...p:CAW_Framework
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 29th Dec 2019 at 6:23 PM
Thank you! I've never heard of that before, but I'll try it out.