Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 16th Apr 2020 at 8:54 AM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Showtime, Supernatural, Seasons, University Life, Island Paradise, Into the Future
Default Custom Road Intersection Issue
Hi everyone, I just started a new CAW world, and I'm starting with creating custom textures. Right now, I'm working on the roads, but in my intersections, I have these white curves that show up in the corners. As you can see, it only appears when roads are 90° apart (as in, it happens on the top road, but not at the bottom, where the roads meet at 180°). I deleted that line from the corner texture, before importing, so I would've assumed it wouldn't be in this texture, but it seems to be there anyway. Any ideas on how to get rid of it? It seems it can be done because I saw it on this thread in the first picture. Other people in the comments of the thread seemed to have the same issue as I do with that road texture, and that's the one question that never got answered.

Also, side note, road textures don't seem to work with transparency (other than 0% and 100%), do they? My detail and crosswalk have their transparency down in paint.net, so the asphalt texture shows through, but it doesn't seem to transfer over onto the roads. I guess I'll have to actually overlay those textures with the asphalt to give the effect I want.
Screenshots
Advertisement
Test Subject
Original Poster
#2 Old 16th Apr 2020 at 9:30 AM
Ok, I figured out the problem with the corners — to anyone who's having the same issue, I pasted the asphalt texture on top of the corner, and it fixed it seamlessly.
Screenshots