Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 19th Apr 2020 at 5:31 AM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Showtime, Supernatural, Seasons, University Life
Default S-club lashes not working/ HELP!
So i have the s-club lashes and the m/f meshes for the lashes. i also have the mod that removed sims 3's basic lashes. yet when i try to apply the lashes they surround the eye in a black 3-d covering, i believe the issue is that i'm not applying the mesh correctly. i had the meshes in the same file as the eyelashes. i also added a separate file for the eyelash meshes and it still hasn't worked if anyone can offer their help i would very much appreciate it!
Advertisement
Undead Molten Llama
#2 Old 19th Apr 2020 at 5:09 PM
I had one set of s-club lashes that did that; I came to believe that they were just broken because I couldn't get them to work, but the other two sets I have work fine. Which ones are you trying to use?

Also, just as a heads-up, once you get the lashes working, you should really get this and/or this. Those fix the layering so that the lashes don't build on top of hairstyles that cover the Sim's eye(s).

I'm mostly found on (and mostly upload to) Tumblr these days because, alas, there are only 24 hours in a day.
Muh Simblr! | An index of my downloads on Tumblr.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 20th Apr 2020 at 2:44 AM
Default Thank you
Quote: Originally posted by iCad
I had one set of s-club lashes that did that; I came to believe that they were just broken because I couldn't get them to work, but the other two sets I have work fine. Which ones are you trying to use?

Also, just as a heads-up, once you get the lashes working, you should really get this and/or this. Those fix the layering so that the lashes don't build on top of hairstyles that cover the Sim's eye(s).
i Actually figured out the issue but thank you! <3