Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 19th Apr 2020 at 6:42 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Supernatural, Seasons, University Life, Island Paradise, Into the Future
Default Is there a way to change the body that goes with this face?
I hope this is in the right place. I don't think it's WCIF, unless there's one with a different body shape floating around out there.

So I downloaded the Ruddy V2 skintone by Shyne, and I really love the face; it really fits the TV character I'm trying to model:

Unfortunately, after I took off his shirt I discovered the body looks like this:

REALLY does not fit the character, and who has abs like that anyway??

Is there any way I can alter this, because I really, really love this skin. I know I got it for free, and I'm really happy about that, but I'm so disappointed. It's so hard to find the right skin as it is. Please help!
Screenshots
Advertisement
Instructor
#2 Old 20th Apr 2020 at 5:44 AM
Have you tried adjusting muscle size and muscle definition in CAS? You can make someone less defined without making them fatter.

goderguy
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 20th Apr 2020 at 7:14 PM
Quote: Originally posted by goderguy
Have you tried adjusting muscle size and muscle definition in CAS? You can make someone less defined without making them fatter.

Yep! Unfortunately, it seems to be locked in. Muscle size doesn't work. Also, for some reason I just can't alter muscle definition anymore. May have something to do with my many sliders. But the last skin he was wearing didn't look like this at all. I'm guessing it was made this way, which made me wonder if the fact that it's "v.2" means there's a "v.1" without a Hulk Hogan body...can't find it, if there is.