Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Scholar
Original Poster
#1 Old 22nd Apr 2020 at 1:34 AM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Supernatural, Seasons, University Life, Island Paradise, Into the Future
Default Revert Zombies
I havent played the sims 3 in awhile and the first night in game was a full moon. I am not entirely sure how to humanize my sim through cheats or whatever means necessary. How do I get my town back to normal with all my sims human and intact?

I have nraas
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 22nd Apr 2020 at 2:02 AM
If you can play through the night, full moon zombification should wear off on them one by one as the sun comes up the following morning. There is also a command, not mod related, available on the active household's mailbox (shift-click I think?) with testingcheatsenabled that should offer to remove the state from all sims in town entirely. That won't stop others from being zombified moving forward, though.
Field Researcher
#3 Old 23rd Apr 2020 at 7:17 AM
The zombies that pop up at the full moon (temporary zombies) are created by applying the negative moodlet "zombiefied" (I think I spelled that right). To cure them use your favorite means of clearing out a negative moodlett (Master Controller, cure potions, sunlight charm, moodlet manager, etc.). The moodlet should go away on its own at 6 a.m. the next day (although sometimes if you save and quit out during a full moon the moodlet will stick around).

If you'd like to get rid of zombies for good the No Zombies mod should still work (although I only use the add on to disable zombification from eating the 'brain freeze' quick meal so I can't confirm).