Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 28th Apr 2020 at 3:42 AM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Showtime, Supernatural, Seasons, University Life, Island Paradise, Into the Future
Default Downloads Folder Gone after uninstalling CC Magic
Earlier I installed CC Magic, to sort out my CCs but the thing was too complex to memorize, I just want one cc uninstalled because the launcher was not doing it for me. I would use it but it does not have a ReadMe and the Tutorial Link on the Mod Page is broken.

So I just went and uninstalled it, but the problem was right when I finished uninstalling. The Sims 3 launcher cc content was empty. I checked the Downloads folder and all sims3pack files were gone. But the CCs still installed right when I fired up the game. How do I fix this? Where were the sims3pack files had gone?
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 28th Apr 2020 at 9:04 AM
When using CCMagic, it pulls all of your sims3packs out of the launcher and into its system. You should be able to find them in the CCMagic folder the program creates inside your Electronic Arts folder. There’s a folder labeled Content inside and that’s where you’ll find your sims3packs, along with any package files you organized in CCMagic.
Instructor
#3 Old 29th Apr 2020 at 5:30 AM
There is an excellent tutorial at the Sims Asylum here http://simsasylum.com/tfm/index.php...-update-batman/. You do need to register but it is an excellent tutorial and there are many good mods there. They were having registration issues but there is a stickied post on how to get around it if they are still ha ing the issue.