Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 20th Jun 2020 at 10:29 PM
Default One of my male sims is a real short adult and I have no height sliders...
Listen, I'm not complaining, it really adds to his character (as I imagine him at least). I just have no idea how this happened. I don't have any sliders installed, this guy came about through the little randomization feature in CAS. He was short even before he became a genie. How did this happen??
Screenshots
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 21st Jun 2020 at 5:18 AM Last edited by igazor : 21st Jun 2020 at 5:51 AM.
The only time I've seen that happen is when aging up already existing in-game sims in CAS, which we aren't really supposed to do. Usually it's toddler to child where this problem begins, they grow out of it by their teen or YA years, and while it is happening sometimes their head doesn't seem to fit their body properly so maybe this is something entirely different.
Field Researcher
#3 Old 21st Jun 2020 at 5:39 AM
I agree with igazor, I've only ever seen this when you age a sim up, or down, in CAS.

This was an adult male I aged down to a teen. They usually do come out all munted for me though, not as 'normal' short looking as your sim

Did you age up or down in CAS perhaps?
Screenshots
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 21st Jun 2020 at 9:21 AM
Everyone of my sims is young adult I didn't really play with the ages. Man that's crazy there's no explanation for this...the only sims 3 glitch I enjoy haha
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 21st Jun 2020 at 11:53 PM
Quote: Originally posted by simsmidgen
I agree with igazor, I've only ever seen this when you age a sim up, or down, in CAS.

This was an adult male I aged down to a teen. They usually do come out all munted for me though, not as 'normal' short looking as your sim

Did you age up or down in CAS perhaps?

Aww, he's so cute! I could drop kick him.