Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Merola's Mind Control Mirror

by Merola64 Posted 23rd Dec 2004 at 5:53 PM - Updated 12th Sep 2005 at 3:59 PM by Merola64

190 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 186 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 5 of 8
Lab Assistant
#101 Old 6th Jun 2005 at 9:49 AM
Thanks Merola64,your Hack works perfect
Test Subject
#102 Old 6th Jun 2005 at 9:18 PM
is it compatiable with sims university ep?
Field Researcher
#103 Old 6th Jun 2005 at 10:49 PM
Quote: Originally posted by xx_rachee_xx
is it compatiable with sims university ep?

Yes, it is.
Lab Assistant
#104 Old 7th Jun 2005 at 4:59 PM
Thank you so much- now the nannies take better care of the children. I had a funny thing happen while using the mirror. I took control of a visiting teen townie to see why she was in such a bad mood(as if teens need a reason), and when I did she said she was tired of all of this and she ran away. It was hilarious I had to have the mother call the police to get her back and she had only talked to her once. She was brought back right away. I never get that experience because all of the families have good relationships with each other. Thanx for the giggles!
Test Subject
#105 Old 9th Jun 2005 at 4:22 PM
Has anyone been able to successfuly use this to enable a non-resident (like a grandparent) to stay at home and babysit while the parents go to work? Tried it, even had granny make breakfast for the kids but mom apparently didn't trust her and stayed home.
#106 Old 9th Jun 2005 at 5:35 PM
Can't wait to trye it!
#107 Old 11th Jun 2005 at 12:39 AM
I have downloded this and tried it, and would like to post a warning to any other users not to do what I was doing with it. This is not a bug report, but an expansion on the usage warning. I was using it at the university while my sim was in class to make dormies that I didn't like pack up and leave. It's a simple operation: click the computer, find your own place, click back on my sim until the offensive dormie is gone. Worked like a charm until today when my sim came home from class before the dormie had gone. My sim marched over and got in the cab and the "live" mode became disbled for the lot. Note that the download has a clear warning against having the npc in control get into a taxi, and says that it could mess your game up, so this is not a gripe, just a warning. Don't think you can get around it when the maker of a hack says don't do something or it'll mess things up. Great mirror, otherwise.
Lab Assistant
#108 Old 11th Jun 2005 at 10:41 PM
1st post didnt show,lol, well anyway works awesome in my uni world, not so gr8 in my hood, but i love this this anyway
Scholar
#109 Old 12th Jun 2005 at 11:17 AM
Memory loss
Hi, after i used this on the paper boy, every iamge of a job want disspered.
And also every sims memory is blank, there are no iamges. should i get rid of this download.

Sorry for the spelling, but i don't feel like caring
Test Subject
#110 Old 20th Jun 2005 at 1:28 PM
I use it all the time. I have University and it works very well. Thank's a lot.
Lab Assistant
#111 Old 21st Jun 2005 at 11:57 PM
I downloaded this quite a while back really, I just needed to type up a brief thank you. So, thank you! I know this gets added to all of my lots, residential And commercial. It's the fun cheat for everything from making friends, enemies, and all kinds of Woohoo. (Especailly the sometimes harder to manage, Public WooHoo.) The mirror is simply to useful!

(ᵔᴥᵔ)Azuhra Sims (ᵔᴥᵔ)
Origin ID: Azealea Twitter: LadyAzuhra Tumblr Simming Side Blog: AzuhraSims
#112 Old 23rd Jun 2005 at 9:45 PM
Muahahahah my evil sim will be very pleased!
Thanks alot
#113 Old 24th Jun 2005 at 1:06 AM
This is so cool. Thanks!
Lab Assistant
#114 Old 24th Jun 2005 at 2:24 AM
very useful hack, thanks :ds:

Sarcasm is the KEY to living a long and enjoyable life.
Test Subject
#115 Old 24th Jun 2005 at 2:04 PM

I d-loaded this object a long time ago, and I never gave you recognition... ...well better now then never... ...this object is great, I use it to have the social bunny do silly poses for the camera, use it to direct npcs to do stuff, and for other uses as well...

so tyvvm for this, and the painting. :thumb:

Those Who Run From The Darkness Are Those Who Are Swallowed By The Light. Those That Creep In The Shadows, Are The Darkness' Shape-shifters.

- imp

Twitter: @Hypnotikid
Lab Assistant
#116 Old 24th Jun 2005 at 2:33 PM
I think it was already said but I seem to to quite understand "iamge" meaning. Well, the mirror works perfectly but i did a mistake by making a paperman search for a job (several NPC in reality), since then after the loading of neibourghood I have a message object error - athletic career. Should I remove the hack? I searche the athletic career within the NPC but noboidy seems to work there, so I am astonished what exactly is still causing the error?
Née whiterider
retired moderator
#117 Old 6th Jul 2005 at 7:57 AM Last edited by whiterider : 6th Jul 2005 at 8:18 AM.
Since when did the Sims 2 malfunction logically?!
I haven't used this yet - I only just downloaded it - but I wanted my two-penny's worth of a go at Maxis.

edit: On second thought - please run this by the creator in case I'm being stupid - why don't you try re-making the athletic career? Clone it, then delete the old one. You can do that in SimPE - theres a tutorial here:
http://forums.modthesims2.com/showt...Career+tutorial
Field Researcher
#118 Old 7th Jul 2005 at 12:15 AM
indespensible. it is one of the first things i get for every lot. thankyou.
Test Subject
#119 Old 7th Jul 2005 at 12:35 AM
I LOVE IT!! Because of this mirror and a teleporter, I gave a succesful, lavish wedding with 25 guests, a bartender, and the maid to work over time cleaning up. Beautiful!! Everyone sat down at the right time in the chairs they weresent to, ate at the right time and danced with their dates and spouses. The children even behaved themselves! This mirror is a must have! :clap:
Test Subject
#120 Old 7th Jul 2005 at 12:39 AM
This is awesome can't wait to try it out just downloaded it.
Test Subject
#121 Old 7th Jul 2005 at 5:58 AM
Great Stuff Merola! I have been using it for a couple fo weeks now, and it's been SO helpful.
Lab Assistant
#122 Old 10th Jul 2005 at 5:35 AM
Is it EP compatible?
Lab Assistant
#123 Old 10th Jul 2005 at 6:00 AM
u could also control ghosts (just like the grim reaper but they wont listen to you
Test Subject
#124 Old 10th Jul 2005 at 6:18 AM
I love torturing Sims with that
Test Subject
#125 Old 10th Jul 2005 at 7:00 AM
Well done, what a great idea.
Page 5 of 8