Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Scholar
Original Poster
#1 Old 1st Aug 2006 at 5:07 AM
Default in case you didnt see
http://www.simsologies.info/simfest.htm

the mini video is funny lol

check out my uploads here updated May 15, 2008
Advertisement
#2 Old 1st Aug 2006 at 5:10 AM
Bazabazooboo! Lol, that was cute! :D
Banned
#3 Old 1st Aug 2006 at 6:19 AM
Hehe, yeah, that was cute! :D
Theorist
#4 Old 1st Aug 2006 at 7:06 AM
I saw that animation earlier today, I laughed when the parrot imitated the thing that the sim said. It was even funnier becuase it was in Simlish!
Field Researcher
#5 Old 1st Aug 2006 at 8:40 AM
"Azaba doboo!"
"Azaba doboo..." Heh Love her bite reaction! XD

Twitter | Tumblr | YouTube

28/11/07
#6 Old 1st Aug 2006 at 9:26 AM
Ouchie hehe, that must of hurt! Thank you for that very funny :D
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 1st Aug 2006 at 6:16 PM
ooo I saw that too. It was kind of funny at the end how the parrot mimicked what the sim said.
#8 Old 1st Aug 2006 at 8:26 PM
LOL, that was funny and cute. I also find the bite finger then repeat colding funny
#9 Old 1st Aug 2006 at 8:39 PM
heh heh cute!
#10 Old 1st Aug 2006 at 9:21 PM
The article's quite cute too. With the help of Google language tools I translated it and it's all about a player who's seen all the Maxis released footage with the cats and dpgs loving their owners but when she came to play it the pets hated her and misbehaved and tried to bite her.
#11 Old 9th Aug 2006 at 12:38 AM
HAHAHAHAHHAHA, I love that clip. Her shriek is hilarious.
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 10th Aug 2006 at 10:19 PM
LOL! That was hilarious!! I loved the shriek too.
That was so cool! And the parrot repeated what the girl said, too. FUNNY!!!
Test Subject
#13 Old 10th Aug 2006 at 10:35 PM
how do i translate the site? i would like to read the article also, spanish i could read but not french lol.

" If I cannot Find a way I will make a way."

So I say bring it on :))
Test Subject
#14 Old 11th Aug 2006 at 3:05 PM
Well I read the article, and I was under the impression that that video was part of a simlish contest or event. You had to chose a short clip and then voice it.

Actually yes, I read the main interview that was linked, and here's what she said:

Quote:
- Quel moment as-tu préféré ?
Z : L’enregistrement des sons Simlish ! J’étais tétanisée à l’idée de ne pas trouver de charabia à dire, mais finalement c’est venu tout seul. J’ai choisi la scène avec le perroquet qui mord une Simette, c’était plus facile, vu qu’il fallait pousser un cri, et très peu parler ! là où je suis fière de moi, c’est que j’ai même fait le perroquet, madame ! J’ai reçu le fichier son, qui fera partie de mon enquête sur les animaux chez simlogies.

"- What was your favorite moment?
Z : Recording simlish sounds ! I was scared at the thought of not finding anything to say, but finally it came by itself. I choose a scene with a parrot biting a sim, it was easier since I had to cry out, and there was little talking ! What I'm really proud of, is that I also did the parrot ! I received the file I'll post it with my pictures."

I think she's really good, I couldn't tell the difference either.
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 16th Aug 2006 at 2:31 PM
OMG, really Luvian? I thought it was just a sim that they were teasting.. That's really cool!
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 24th Aug 2006 at 8:52 PM
That's so cool! I thought the reaction was funny... it was cute. (haha... three different opionions in one post!:D)