Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 27th Jul 2006 at 5:15 PM
Default Pet Stores?
Am i reading this wrong? But is there only going to be pet stores in DS version?

Unique to Nintendo DS™

Manage a Pet Care Center: Pamper, preen, and nurse all the neighborhood pets at your new Pet Care Center that you create and customize.

How Much Is That Doggie in the Window? In a pet store that you own and operate, you can help other Sims pick out the perfect pet. Earn extra Simoleans by selling the pet products that include the latest pet fashions and accessories!
Advertisement
#2 Old 27th Jul 2006 at 5:16 PM
Wouldn't it be a lot like Nintendogs?
Sarcastic Evil Muppet
retired moderator
#3 Old 27th Jul 2006 at 5:17 PM
I'm sure the PC version will have a pet store. That sounds more like a pet salon in the DS
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 27th Jul 2006 at 5:17 PM
all right, thanx
#5 Old 27th Jul 2006 at 5:18 PM
There will most likely be pet stores, otherwise where are we gonna get them? whether sims will be able to set up their own... thats questionable, it would be an expensive business 'making' dogs. Maybe you can sell puppies/ kittens though?
Test Subject
#6 Old 27th Jul 2006 at 5:18 PM
When OFB came out they said that it was designed to allow anything from future EPs to be sold in the same way, so I wouldn't worry too much.
#7 Old 27th Jul 2006 at 5:20 PM
I hope selling pets in Pets stores is possible, it just sounds real cute I don't think/hope they'd miss something like that out of the PC expansion pack.
Sarcastic Evil Muppet
retired moderator
#8 Old 27th Jul 2006 at 5:26 PM
It was adorable in Sims1, I loved going to the pet store and picking out a kitten or puppy
#9 Old 27th Jul 2006 at 6:02 PM
btw for DS it is not a pet store, but a pet clinic i believe
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 27th Jul 2006 at 6:18 PM
Actually, I don't think it's cute. Here in my town, there's a pet shop. All the puppies of the same breed in such a small box, like they're in jail
#11 Old 27th Jul 2006 at 6:36 PM
hehe i wonder if you can have a pet store home business if you have ofb
#12 Old 27th Jul 2006 at 6:38 PM
For there to be pet shops pets would have to be able to go to and from community lots and I'm not sure you can do that (unless you can put dogs in your inventory
#13 Old 27th Jul 2006 at 6:40 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Trissle
unless you can put dogs in your inventory

handbag dogs!
Sarcastic Evil Muppet
retired moderator
#14 Old 27th Jul 2006 at 6:42 PM
I seriously wanted little dogs and handbags for them to go into :p
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 27th Jul 2006 at 6:43 PM
Quote:
I seriously wanted little dogs and handbags for them to go into

Then Paris Hilton sims would be super-realistic. :P
Sarcastic Evil Muppet
retired moderator
#16 Old 27th Jul 2006 at 6:44 PM
no kidding, it seems to be a staple of rich-peoples wardrobes :p
Test Subject
Original Poster
#17 Old 27th Jul 2006 at 7:10 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Trissle
For there to be pet shops pets would have to be able to go to and from community lots and I'm not sure you can do that (unless you can put dogs in your inventory

u could do that in unleashed for TS1. but not in ur inventory, only fish and amphibians, and turtles went in there, (as far as pets go). they just tagged along with you back in the taxi. i remember that.
Banned
#18 Old 27th Jul 2006 at 7:11 PM
I hope they include a pet shop in the PC version!
Banned
#19 Old 27th Jul 2006 at 7:13 PM
If they don't have a pet shop in the PC version I'd be unhappy, but still wouldn't stop me from making a building for the pets and pretend my sim is selling them lol
#20 Old 27th Jul 2006 at 7:26 PM
ANOTHER thing we need to ask on the chat. I reckon they;ve been keeping a few things back just so people can ask questions about it (or try to but get ignored over questions like 'CAN CATS WOOHOO WITH DOGS? YOU GUYS RCK!!!111')
#21 Old 27th Jul 2006 at 7:32 PM
What happened to that plan to blow up the computers of the people on the BBS?
Test Subject
#22 Old 27th Jul 2006 at 7:36 PM
Doggies in clothes & handbags is a MUST! Even Project Runway said, that little dogs are fashion's hottest accesorie
#23 Old 27th Jul 2006 at 7:38 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Faithlove13xxx
I was on the BBS earlier. *spare me*

You can be spared! Just as long as we tackle the stupid question askers
#24 Old 27th Jul 2006 at 7:39 PM
Aww. Does this mean we need OFB for pet stores? Because if it does, I need to buy that too!
#25 Old 27th Jul 2006 at 8:02 PM
well this says you can sell them
Page 1 of 2