Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Original Poster
#1 Old 31st Jul 2006 at 9:52 AM
Default Best Preview I've found.
Sorry if this is old to most people, I am looking forward to this expansion, oh so very much. Werewolves and Pets are two things that I've longed for since Simant for Super Nintendo (Okay, not quite that long, but at least since the first Sims 2 preview screen shots.) But most everyone else is excited about it as well so it's hard to keep up with the news.

Loads of pictures and great bits of information.

Not sure I should of posted this in the main topic, but it's so much more informative (In my opinion at least.) then most other previews, I figured it deserved it's own topic.
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 31st Jul 2006 at 9:55 AM
Ooooh that's really great! Thank you, dear Sir.
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 25th Aug 2006 at 12:27 AM
I never new the grouping of a household would be like that anymore. Where pets and babies are split up on one side and the rest on the other. It would be interesting but it's just more screen space took up (really annoys me!)
Test Subject
#4 Old 25th Aug 2006 at 12:46 AM
Interesting. This stuff is old, but some of those screenies I haven't seen before! Thanks! :D
Alchemist
#5 Old 25th Aug 2006 at 12:59 AM
Some of that stuff I've never seen before, thanks for posting the link! I just looked over all of it again though and now I'm just itching to get my hands on it! They look so cute!

I was hoping for more details on lycanthropy, ah well...

If wishes were fishes we'd all cast nets
Test Subject
#6 Old 25th Aug 2006 at 4:23 PM
hey, at the bottom of the page it says there will be a cheat to allow bigger families. If that's true, that's awesome! I already have the hack for that, but a Maxis made cheat would be awesome!
Theorist
#7 Old 25th Aug 2006 at 4:25 PM
I've seen this preview before, but I have to agree that it's one of the best and most in depth previews I've seen for Pets. I wonder what will be added to the pools, they said it's not functional yet in their preview.

I think Maxis wants to wait a little before fully revealing everything about werewolves probably so we wouldn't end up knowing everything about the ep on the day they announced it. Wait, something just occurred to me... the Pets release is not far from Halloween. Maxis could talk about werewolves on October 31st, although everyone would know about them by then. :einstein