Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Victorian carriage (requested)

by hexameter Posted 9th Feb 2006 at 12:24 AM - Updated 16th Sep 2009 at 4:34 PM by -Maylin-

137 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 134 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 6
Test Subject
#26 Old 9th Feb 2006 at 4:46 AM
Heh heh...it's hilarious when the engine noises start with these guys. I'm picturing one of the horses saying to the other one "Start making the vroom noises again, Frank! With any luck he won't notice and we're not in the glue factory one more day!"
Lab Assistant
#27 Old 9th Feb 2006 at 4:51 AM
Thank you so much - it looks fabulous!
Lab Assistant
#28 Old 9th Feb 2006 at 5:14 AM
wow!! omg!! and **worship** **Dip kiss** this is absolutely amazing!!! the detail is astounding and i am .. for the first time in such a long time.. lost for words.. thank you so very much!!!

in times of darkness seek out the light, but when that light becomes to bright, seek out the darkness it is your only escape.

(\__/)
( ^.^)
(")__(")98% of teenagers do or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this in your siggy.

[COLOR=Magenta]also A HARDCORE john cena fan[/COLOR]
Test Subject
#29 Old 9th Feb 2006 at 5:21 AM
This is completely amazing! Thanks for bringing some fun to my lame Victorian 'hoods!

I'd rather take the butcher's word for it....
Test Subject
#30 Old 9th Feb 2006 at 5:25 AM
Absolutely stunning! Thanks so much for making this.
Test Subject
#31 Old 9th Feb 2006 at 5:27 AM
This is one of the best downloads on this site! You probably put a lot of effort into this!
#32 Old 9th Feb 2006 at 5:28 AM
Ahhhh!!!! What i have always wanted!!! *hugz* THANK YOU!!!
Field Researcher
#33 Old 9th Feb 2006 at 5:31 AM Last edited by DoomAngelsc : 9th Feb 2006 at 5:38 AM.
Awesome, OMG!! you are so good at this... I can really see my medieval hood Royale family using this... wonderful!!!

Do you think there maybe a closed carriage in the mist... **kinda a silly request I know and I understand these things are not easy but I thought I'd ask anyways. Please I hope you don't think me ungrateful cuz I'm sooo much in your debt...thanks so much
Instructor
#34 Old 9th Feb 2006 at 6:34 AM
Beautiful!
Thanks hexameter
Mistress of architectural mishaps
retired moderator
#35 Old 9th Feb 2006 at 6:43 AM
Absolutely beautiful! Outstanding job, thanks for sharing.

Retired from Simming
Lab Assistant
#36 Old 9th Feb 2006 at 7:41 AM
really cool i like it.
Field Researcher
#37 Old 9th Feb 2006 at 7:41 AM
AMAZING JOB! This looks awesome! Thank you so much Hexameter!

Sometimes we must get hurt in order to grow, we must fail in order to know. Sometimes our visions clear only after our eyes are washed away with tears...
Lab Assistant
#38 Old 9th Feb 2006 at 7:55 AM
Oh..my...GOD! I'm speechless! Fantastic job!!
Inventor
#39 Old 9th Feb 2006 at 8:19 AM
That's fantastic work!

Thanks for sharing! :P

Visit my site: www.simkot.com
Instructor
#40 Old 9th Feb 2006 at 10:03 AM
I was just planning a Victorian Neighbourhood too...thank you.

www.crystalgecko.co.uk

Never wake a sleeping Dragon...for you are small and crunchy and taste good with ketchup!
Test Subject
#41 Old 9th Feb 2006 at 12:40 PM
Default Beautiful!!!
Hexameter, this is going in my Western town of Spectre. It is, however, reserved for the richest, most genteel of sims.

Thanks very much!!!

Criticism comes easier than craftsmanship.
Zeuxis
Greek painter (~400 BC)
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#42 Old 9th Feb 2006 at 12:46 PM
I just have a break in my job - yes, there is a real life outside the sims! - and I'm surprised by many nice comments of you all. Thank you so much!!!
If I remember right there were not too much people asking for a carriage like this. The more I'm glad to see there are in fact much more of them! I hope you will have much fun with the object. And think about: It's only pixels on our screens we are talking about. Nothing more. Nevertheless, of course, I appreciate your comments!
Thanks again.
hexameter
Scholar
#43 Old 9th Feb 2006 at 1:10 PM
absolutely fantastic! this is a stunning piece of art - thankks so much!
Forum Resident
#44 Old 9th Feb 2006 at 3:57 PM
This is fantistic!! I LOVE it! Perfect for my historical neighborhood. Great Job!

Visit my web site:Fanciful Sims
Royal Kingdom Challenge:
http://tinyurl.com/b4ajz
Live your medieval dream
Test Subject
#45 Old 9th Feb 2006 at 4:06 PM
Wow. Just what I was looking for. A big hug and kiss for you for doing such an awesome job. Thanks sooooo much.
Field Researcher
#46 Old 9th Feb 2006 at 4:35 PM
OMG it's the most beautiful thing you've created yet. This is the best thing EVER thank you so much!!!

Mornie utúlië (darkness has come)
Believe and you will find your way
Lab Assistant
#47 Old 9th Feb 2006 at 4:45 PM
Words can't even express how beautiful this carriage is. I can't thank you enough for all of your work on making old fashioned vehicles for those of us that like to keep our sims in the past. THANK YOU!!!!!
Instructor
#48 Old 9th Feb 2006 at 4:48 PM
Beautiful work!

Thank you so much for sharing it with us.

*** If you can't brighten them with brilliance, baffle them with bullshit ***

(()) Pass the ribbon around if you know someone that
//\\ has survived, died, or is living with cancer.
Field Researcher
#49 Old 9th Feb 2006 at 5:15 PM
Hexameter, you said:

"If you think the object is useless or too bad don't download!!!"

It would never be useless. Only dummies would think so. Here, in MTS, there are lots of victorian houses and mansions. That's why I always thought that it would be lovely to have some victorian carriages to go with them.

Thanks for you excelent work!

Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much. (Oscar Wilde)
Lab Assistant
#50 Old 9th Feb 2006 at 5:25 PM
1 word: AMAZING!

(!),,,(!)
( o/\o )
\ | | /
(o\/o)
Page 2 of 6