Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Musée du Louvre

by V1ND1CARE Posted 25th Jun 2006 at 9:48 PM - Updated 20th Oct 2008 at 4:49 PM by V1ND1CARE

117 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 113 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 5
Scholar
#26 Old 26th Jun 2006 at 12:35 PM
I totally agree with Lamammaforever.I am just adding my admirative feelings.Its so perfectly done.You are an artist.Thanks so much for sharing your wonderful creations with us.
Test Subject
#27 Old 26th Jun 2006 at 12:48 PM
All I can say is WOW!

To create man was a fine and original idea; but to add sheep was a tautology
Field Researcher
#28 Old 26th Jun 2006 at 12:54 PM
looks great thanx 4 sharing
Field Researcher
#29 Old 26th Jun 2006 at 1:28 PM
Lamammaforever ir right. That's not only fun, that's art. Your creations are masterpieces. Lucky us! Thanks!
Test Subject
#30 Old 26th Jun 2006 at 1:39 PM
Beautifully built! And it's still SMALL and playable. Usually big lots eat up my computer's resources but you managed to keep the file size way down low. Thanks. Now I'll be able to film some sequences for my movie. That is, if I can tear myself away from admiring your skill in having created this stunning piece. It's like being there.
Field Researcher
#31 Old 26th Jun 2006 at 2:18 PM
This will be a very valuable addition towards my neighbourhood. It looks so beautiful. 100 pts. Thanks
Field Researcher
#32 Old 26th Jun 2006 at 2:24 PM
:bow::bow: THANK YOU :bow::bow:

Happy apple poison.
Mad Poster
#33 Old 26th Jun 2006 at 2:39 PM
Magnifique,impressionant, tres bon travail !!!!

B R A V O !!!!!!

You know a site allowing re-upload of free build/buy stuff in lots ? Help us to update the list !

* Plus j'échoue plus je m'approche de la réussite
* The more I fail the more I approach the success

(Lao patul MMVI AD)
Test Subject
#34 Old 26th Jun 2006 at 2:56 PM
That's pretty incredible mate.
Field Researcher
#35 Old 26th Jun 2006 at 4:56 PM
Wow!!!!

\o/ \o/
\o/ \o/

Tank you very much!
Finally I found Louvre!
Tank you!

It's alright to make mistakes you're only human. Inside everybody's hiding something. Take time to catch your breath and choose your moment. Don't slide.
Field Researcher
#36 Old 26th Jun 2006 at 5:39 PM
Thank you so much! all of your creations are gorgeous!

I'm back and sort of not... I think I'm leaving mts2 and the whole sims2 business... If anyone is interested in uploading what I've created but not uploaded so far, please contact me...
Field Researcher
#37 Old 26th Jun 2006 at 5:46 PM
Does the museum need of more some expansion? All have EP's, excluding Family Fun and of Holiday Edition, but he/she says that he/she needs an expansion that I don't have. Do you have Family Fun? If it goes that, any thing that you save had needed her

It's alright to make mistakes you're only human. Inside everybody's hiding something. Take time to catch your breath and choose your moment. Don't slide.
Scholar
#38 Old 26th Jun 2006 at 6:44 PM
Tout simplement magnifique ! Simply splendid ! Thanks a lot !!!
Test Subject
#39 Old 26th Jun 2006 at 6:51 PM
I really don't believe it!!! it's very fantastic, a very good job! wow
Retired Moderator
retired moderator
Original Poster
#40 Old 26th Jun 2006 at 7:27 PM Last edited by V1ND1CARE : 26th Jun 2006 at 7:48 PM.
Thanks for all the wonderful comments/feedback. As a lover of all things French, the Louvre was something that I had wanted to recreate for awhile. I'm glad to know that there are others out there enjoying it too.

Cyber-Surfer and rebk4jc -- The glass pyramids were created by using the constrainfloorelevation cheat.

Anislara -- You're correct. The building was wallpapered with cropped photo segments of the actual palace.

Eletrodj – The lot was created with FFS installed as well, but try using Clean Installer. Many have found that method to be a workaround.
Mad Poster
#41 Old 26th Jun 2006 at 7:27 PM
Test Subject
#42 Old 26th Jun 2006 at 8:36 PM
:lovestruc I adore this. Thanks a lot!
Field Researcher
#43 Old 26th Jun 2006 at 8:38 PM
Positively BRILLIANT! Your creations are always such amazing works of art... your skill is unbelievably incredible and seemingly limitless. Thank you for sharing your talents!!!
Test Subject
#44 Old 26th Jun 2006 at 11:16 PM
Wow ! I live in Paris and your Louvre is very realistic !

Les chaussettes de l'archi-duchesse sont-elles sèches et archi-sèches ?
Test Subject
#45 Old 27th Jun 2006 at 12:06 AM
wow... I'm at a loss for words. You make me so ashamed of my lame little houses....
Field Researcher
#46 Old 27th Jun 2006 at 12:14 AM
V1ND1CARE, Yes, I used Clean Installer but up to now I didn't check inside of the game, when I see in the game, I put a comment here being said the lot was correct.

Lab Assistant
#47 Old 27th Jun 2006 at 1:39 AM
Unbelievable! My husband thought that the pictures were actual photographs of the Louvre. He just recently found Brown's Da Vinci Code site and swore I had gone back on the site. Thank you.
Test Subject
#48 Old 27th Jun 2006 at 2:23 AM
Wonderful,
thanks
Field Researcher
#49 Old 27th Jun 2006 at 3:15 AM
Absolutely incredible. I had to download it. Amazing, thank you.

If you don't like something, change it. If you can't change it, change your attitude. Don't complain.- Maya Angelou

Avalon
Test Subject
#50 Old 27th Jun 2006 at 7:12 AM
I love it. I've been to the Louvre and must say that this really captivates the glass pyramid. A lovely piece of art all simmers will enjoy. Thumbs up on both hands!
Page 2 of 5