Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Theorist
Original Poster
#1 Old 23rd Apr 2021 at 2:01 AM Last edited by Michelle : 23rd Apr 2021 at 2:23 AM.
Default Where do you want your upload to go? Mistake when uploading. - Solved
When uploading the TS4 - TS2 Kids Room Stuff I made a mistake in the 'Where do you want your upload to go?' section, when I realised I went back and tried to change it. Unfortunately I made things worse and it has now ended up 'By Room » Living' instead of 'By Room » Multiple Rooms'. Is there a way to correct my mistake?

Also as a person that hates scrolling I was wondering if there is any way the new Archive information can be hidden behind a spoiler in the Description?

Whenever you see a "Say Thanks" button show the creator you appreciate their work...click on it.
You can also find more of my work at Leefish and Plumb Bob Keep
Advertisement
Me? Sarcastic? Never.
staff: administrator
#2 Old 23rd Apr 2021 at 2:07 AM
I've moved the thread for you.  Right now the info is in the description as well as the new Info tab, this is still a work in progress with tweaks and fixes yet to come.  Afaik, eventually that info will only be on the info tab.
Theorist
Original Poster
#3 Old 23rd Apr 2021 at 2:19 AM
Thank you for that, much appreciated.

Whenever you see a "Say Thanks" button show the creator you appreciate their work...click on it.
You can also find more of my work at Leefish and Plumb Bob Keep
Warrior Gryphon
site owner
#4 Old 23rd Apr 2021 at 10:43 AM
I hate to correct Lunie here, but eventually the information will be on it's own section with jump links to go between them, and the tabs will disappear. 

Story books are full of fairy tales, of Kings and Queens, and the bluest skies.