Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Instructor
Original Poster
#1 Old 28th Apr 2021 at 12:23 AM
Default WCIF Mod Enabling Miller Tea Set For Children
I've seen a few "children can do xyz" mods so I figured it would be worth a shot checking if/where this mod could possibly exist somewhere. My sim kids are always holding tea parties with juice boxes and a teddy bear, but they can't be invited for actual tea parties at the actual tea set. Would there happen to be a mod like this, and where might I find it?
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 28th Apr 2021 at 2:24 AM
None that I know of, but just wanted to point out that it's not difficult through tuning or by using NRaas Retuner to unlock activities like this for children. The huge issue is that there are no animations present for them, so unless custom animations are also designed and provided, the kids would be horribly stretched out every time they interacted with the object. That's what is special about the "children can..." mods, as it is rare to find someone with both mod dev and animation design talent.