Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 29th Apr 2021 at 5:18 PM
Default WCIF fast boat that allows fishing
I'm looking for a boat (personal transport) that sim can fish from, and that would also be faster than two vanilla rowboats.
Advertisement
Top Secret Researcher
#2 Old 29th Apr 2021 at 6:44 PM
From what I can find, sims can only fish from houseboats if enough room is available around the edges and there is no basement or anything blocking the way. Or from a rowboat. I have fished from a rowboat so I know that is possible. If I'm remembering right you can only fish from one side and I can't recall which one. I think maybe the left side.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 29th Apr 2021 at 7:58 PM
Yeah I'm looking for a modded rowboat (ish). Vanilla ones are too slow for general transportation and I'm too lazy to have two boats on me at all times.
Mad Poster
#4 Old 30th Apr 2021 at 9:21 PM
Quote: Originally posted by KatyFernlily
From what I can find, sims can only fish from houseboats if enough room is available around the edges and there is no basement or anything blocking the way. Or from a rowboat. I have fished from a rowboat so I know that is possible. If I'm remembering right you can only fish from one side and I can't recall which one. I think maybe the left side.

They can fish from both sides in the motorboat. I haven't tried it in the rowboat though. :\