Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 6th May 2021 at 9:14 PM
Default WCIF this 4t2 Windenburg floor
Someone on Tumblr converted these Sims 4 Windenburg floor tiles for the Sims 2 but I can't find them anymore
Screenshots
Advertisement
Alchemist
#2 Old 6th May 2021 at 10:28 PM
Well, that picture is from Dreadpirate's Paved Cobbles: Lush Road Default and they say the roads are from Katatty's Windenburg cobblestone roads, for Voeille’s lush terrain. Were you looking for a floor tile?

"Thinking of you, wherever you are. We pray for our sorrows to end, and hope that our hearts will blend." - Kingdom Hearts

XPTL Mod Archive | Change a Mod's Mesh into a CC Object | Increasing the Game Difficulty | Editing ACR 4 Your Age Mod
aka Kelyns | she/her
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 7th May 2021 at 10:11 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Phantomknight
Well, that picture is from Dreadpirate's Paved Cobbles: Lush Road Default and they say the roads are from Katatty's Windenburg cobblestone roads, for Voeille’s lush terrain. Were you looking for a floor tile?

thank you, yes I was looking for the floor tile
Alchemist
#4 Old 7th May 2021 at 5:23 PM
Hmm, no I don't see any floors. The closest I found was some cobblestone terrains by tristan-sims.

ETA: On closer inspection of Dreadpirate's post, it does say that the floor tile should be included, but I don't see it in the package. Since Dreadpirate extracted the original floors, I would message them and ask if a floor tile is available.

"Thinking of you, wherever you are. We pray for our sorrows to end, and hope that our hearts will blend." - Kingdom Hearts

XPTL Mod Archive | Change a Mod's Mesh into a CC Object | Increasing the Game Difficulty | Editing ACR 4 Your Age Mod
aka Kelyns | she/her