Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 2nd Feb 2021 at 1:36 AM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Showtime, Supernatural, Seasons, University Life, Island Paradise, Into the Future
Default Sims 3 package file Modification Question
I downloaded a sim from a site and used the Sims3Pack Multi Installer to extract it to a single package file I like all the extra cloths,hair,and accessorys on this sim. You cant load the sim and export the extra stuff to separate items. Using S3PE to do it is there a way to delete the sim from the file leaving only the extras usable in the package and what do you have to delete.
Advertisement
Instructor
#2 Old 2nd Feb 2021 at 7:24 AM
With the Multi Installer just uncheck what you don't want converted to a package file. It extracts all the files in the sims3pack into separate package files so I am not sure how you only got 1 package file, unless the sim wasn't packaged as a sins3pack with the cc, some creators don't like their stuff shared that way, you have to actually download it yourself.