Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 6th May 2021 at 11:12 PM Last edited by kiwitangerine : 6th May 2021 at 11:59 PM.

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage, Free Time, Apartment Life
Default Nanny respamming on every lot after using a mod
So... Basically, my nanny was being really rude and I used the Gussy Up mod (https://midgethetree.tumblr.com/pos...-internet-died), a mod that lets you change a Sim's appearance without them having to be part of your household, and that includes the plastic surgery option- and I changed her face to make her look super ugly, but she ended up not having a face once I finished with the 'plastic surgery'.

Yep, she's totally faceless, no eyes, no nose, no mouth, only her hair and body show.

Now she roams around my lots no matter what household I play with. I used move_objects to delete her but she just respams, walking around while always staring at the ground because she's sad that I fired her. My other sims don't even know her but she still appears, so she isn't connected to my sims.

Okay- lesson learned, no more changing any NPCs faces... But how do I fix this? Can I at least make her not spam in my lots again?

Important edit: I just used the 'Gussy Up' mod again, she has her face back now. Yet she still respams everywhere: crosses the sidewalk, disappears, then appears again. My lot is full of trash because she keeps kicking the trash can, and as I said, she doesn't know any of the sims of my other households, so she isn't furious with any of them...