Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 16th Feb 2021 at 1:39 PM
Default WCIF: Faster Peeing/Handwashing/Dishwashing in Sink/Showering mods
Hi all. I'm really hoping these mods exist.

I'm looking for mods that make pretty much everything you do with plumbing faster. I've only recently moved over from Sims 3, and its killing me that I can't get a household up, showered fed and off to school/work in less than four hours. Like WTh? I live with a spouse and 3yo and we manage to get everyone up dressed, showered/bathed, fed, cleaned up and off to school/work in 45 minutes! In S2 & 3 I manged 1-2 hours max. I don't think any of my sims has been able to sleep in beyond 4:30 in S4 ever!

I've tried mods to slow the game down, but that just slows these tasks down too. not exactly what I had in mind.

So specifically I'm looking for mods that:
  • Speed up Hand washing
  • Finish Showering when Hygiene bar is full
  • speed up all toilet interactions, sitting or standing.
  • make washing dishes in a sink faster
  • any other mods that speed things up if you know of them!

All help gratefully appreciated. Ta muchly.
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 16th Feb 2021 at 3:28 PM
Hello. this might help with faster showers/baths which takes the most time (showers would still be faster than baths)
https://littlemssam.tumblr.com/post...k-shower-shower

and I don't think I encountered anything else from what you're looking for, but I manage to send my sims off to school/work within 1 hour from waking up.
I just make them shower the night before, and have one parent wake up half an hour early to make breakfast, if there's nothing prepared already.
[you can also skip breakfast and pack their food so they'd eat at school/work if there's not enough time (requires Parenthood), but unless someone overslept it shouldn't be necessary.]
never had to make them wake up at 4am, even if they didn't do their homework yet they'd wake up at 5.

faster homework can also help. here (free):
https://www.patreon.com/posts/homework-tweaks-27849727
Instructor
#3 Old 17th Feb 2021 at 5:12 AM
LittleMsSam, Lotharihoe, Magneticsouth, Scarlet and maybe also Bienchen have this kind of thing pretty well covered between them. Think there might be a few recent 'faster [whatever]' here on MTS also.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#4 Old 18th Feb 2021 at 10:22 AM
Thanks for the responses. I'd already found a couple, but not all of these. So thank you!. Just the faster dish washing to find...