Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 28th Jun 2022 at 4:33 PM
Default has anyone oritasho's eyes?
Does anyone have these? I really would like to have them but Mediafire is trash and doesnt even work anymore... they somehow made their Site even worse... It wont download
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 28th Jun 2022 at 5:16 PM
Mediafire can be a bit difficult at times, but as long as you get a working link it's not too bad.

Make sure you use an adblocker (because goodness only knows what's moving on that site without one, i don't want to know), make sure popblocking and all other kinds of web protection is on, and instead of clicking the link directly, right-click the link and do "save-as". That way shady stuff shouldn't happen (I've occasionally had some kind of ad suddenly appear in a different tab if I accidentally left-click the download button, but my antivirus didn't react to it, so hopefully it wasn't the bad kind).
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 28th Jun 2022 at 6:47 PM
I'm not sure what you mean with save as... that option isnt available... I do have protection on and it directly blocked a pop up but the Site wont download anymore... the site looks now completely different and I waited a bit but the download just didnt start... idk if its stoping it cause it sees I have an adblocker but hell I'm not going to try it without...

A reason why I love Simsfileshare cause I'm pretty sure the most CC would be Mediafire .-. worse then Mediafire though is adfly
Forum Resident
#4 Old 28th Jun 2022 at 7:43 PM
Do you have any specific eyes you need? I have almost everything by Oritasho ^^
Mad Poster
#5 Old 28th Jun 2022 at 7:49 PM Last edited by simmer22 : 28th Jun 2022 at 8:11 PM.
Right-click the download button, and choose "save link as...". The option should be available on all links, not just on Mediafire.

I think it's available for various browsers, most likely partly a Windows menu option in browsers (Firefox and Edge for sure, probably Chrome too, unsure about others). If you use a different language on your computer, use the option that looks most similar to this one in the menu.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#6 Old 28th Jun 2022 at 8:18 PM
Quote: Originally posted by foxmanic
Do you have any specific eyes you need? I have almost everything by Oritasho ^^

actually all cause I liked all of them XD

Quote: Originally posted by simmer22
Right-click the download button, and choose "save link as...". The option should be available on all links, not just on Mediafire.

If I do that I only get a file.html file
Forum Resident
#7 Old 28th Jun 2022 at 9:27 PM
^ Here you go, I tossed all 24 sets I had in this folder: http://simfileshare.net/folder/165173/
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#8 Old 28th Jun 2022 at 9:40 PM
Thank you very much! Now I can break my Game with adding to much Eyes XD
Forum Resident
#9 Old 28th Jun 2022 at 10:56 PM
There's no such thing as "too many eyes" I currently have over 700 installed and my game doesn't even stutter when I open the section.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#10 Old 29th Jun 2022 at 7:41 AM
Not even stutter? My Game has maybe 400 and I have lag D: Its annoying but pff as if I play with less CC... when it starts to crash I can think about it XD