Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

OFB Craft Objects Collections *Pets update*

by windkeeper Posted 9th Mar 2006 at 11:20 PM - Updated 16th Dec 2008 at 1:52 PM by -Maylin-

130 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 129 Feedback Posts
Page 2 of 6
Field Researcher
#26 Old 10th Mar 2006 at 7:41 AM
YAY!!!! Thank you so much!!
Lab Assistant
#27 Old 10th Mar 2006 at 8:20 AM
Nice Job, Thank you...
Test Subject
#28 Old 10th Mar 2006 at 10:51 AM
Thank you so much windkeeper!
Field Researcher
#29 Old 10th Mar 2006 at 11:39 AM
This is so neat! I've been waiting for this since OFB came out.. And I was 100% sure somebody would do it soon.. That's why I love MTS soooo much

learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
Instructor
#30 Old 10th Mar 2006 at 11:50 AM
Thankyou very much for putting this online for us! I don't MIND creating craft stuff, but much prefer having everything MY WAY! lol
The Quiet One
retired moderator
#31 Old 10th Mar 2006 at 1:40 PM
Hey Windkeeper, I'm going to move this thread to the Collections section. Same thread link and I'll leave a redirect.

DDO
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#32 Old 10th Mar 2006 at 2:19 PM
Ah, thanks! I was wondering where it should go, missed that section completely!
Test Subject
#33 Old 10th Mar 2006 at 2:57 PM
Thank you very much, Windkeeper. Sinnce I play OfB I look for a collection like this.
Field Researcher
#34 Old 10th Mar 2006 at 3:52 PM
my oh my.... you have just completely made my day, youd make my year if you can add the bakery food items.... you rock!! Thank You

Visit designit botan the new site and new url! no really... its new new!!!!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#35 Old 10th Mar 2006 at 8:57 PM
No baked goods, sorry! I tried but they are either well hidden or don't have GUID at all. The pieces I extracted didn't work.
Test Subject
#36 Old 10th Mar 2006 at 11:11 PM
Default The Hydro and Cleanbots
I have placed the hydro and clean bots on the lot, both by using move objects on and with it off. Both robots have no interations and cannot be turned on. Also the only way to move or get rid of them is using move objects.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#37 Old 11th Mar 2006 at 12:02 AM Last edited by windkeeper : 11th Mar 2006 at 12:13 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by FalconPhoenix
I have placed the hydro and clean bots on the lot, both by using move objects on and with it off. Both robots have no interations and cannot be turned on. Also the only way to move or get rid of them is using move objects.
Did you buy a base unit for each robot? Turn on the cheat code, place the base unit, place the robot on top. The robot orients itself facing the front of the base when you do it properly.
Screenshots
Test Subject
#38 Old 11th Mar 2006 at 1:30 AM
Quote: Originally posted by windkeeper
Did you buy a base unit for each robot? Turn on the cheat code, place the base unit, place the robot on top. The robot orients itself facing the front of the base when you do it properly.

LOL that's what I forgot to do. I bought the bases for the hover and sentry bots, but not the other 2 bots. Silly me.:banghead:
Field Researcher
#39 Old 11th Mar 2006 at 1:58 AM
This is AWESOME!! THankyou, Thankyou, Thankyou :D
Lab Assistant
#40 Old 11th Mar 2006 at 3:06 AM
you are a genius
Test Subject
#41 Old 11th Mar 2006 at 1:03 PM
Thanks for the OFB Craft Objects Windkeeper, your a very talented artist and I use most of your creations in my houses I build. Even though my sim has a gold medal in electronics making and flower arranging this will be perfect for my poor sims who dont want to deal with maid service. I have a slight problem though and I don't know if you would be able to answer this, but when I place a Servo bot inside and outside of the house, it seems as if different things suddenly cut away but once the servo bot is activated it all goes back to normal again. What would cause this? But other than that, your creations work great and I wanted to thank you.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#42 Old 11th Mar 2006 at 4:39 PM
No idea, SimMonte. Didn't notice anything like that when I was using servo. Do you get the same thing if you buy a servo from a store?
Test Subject
#43 Old 11th Mar 2006 at 10:34 PM
It does as well when I buy a servo bot from the store and place it within the lot. My 1 Sim built 3 servo robots and all did the same thing with cuttin away other objects and walls but once activated it was fine. I'm wondering if it is my graphics card in this computer.. may need to get it updated.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#44 Old 11th Mar 2006 at 11:06 PM
It could be. Or just a funny glitch in your game.
Forum Resident
#45 Old 11th Mar 2006 at 11:10 PM
one thing I noticed with the stations is that you can get the robots cheaper by using debug menu while the stations are placed. However, you have to pause livemode befor buying it as the stations have a "timebomb" which kills the object as soon as time passes in live mode.
Test Subject
#46 Old 12th Mar 2006 at 2:27 AM
Thank you very much! I know I can trust your work. I was going nuts trying to find the stove and podium for my home restaurant. Suppose we could do Little House On the Prairie now, eh? :wave:

You get what you give.
Field Researcher
#47 Old 12th Mar 2006 at 4:22 PM
ah, i think the trouble with the food is that they are shown as serving platters, no matter what is on them. However the game reconises what type of serving platter needs refilling... you just cant tell yourself if they are empty... the hover text says 'serving platter'

Visit designit botan the new site and new url! no really... its new new!!!!
Lab Assistant
#48 Old 12th Mar 2006 at 8:36 PM
Thank you so much windkeeper! This is going to help so much, there was one thing I really wanted though, it was the story book counter (well both new ofb counters) I can't understand why they weren't put in the resi catalogue, if you could add them, I would give you my first born child, or alternatly, a really big box of chocolates - your choice.

I try to take one day at a time, but lately several days have been attacking me at once.

Owner - Sublime Sims - www.sublimesims.net
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#49 Old 13th Mar 2006 at 3:07 AM
I just added both ofb counters that were available on community lots to the residential file.
Forum Resident
#50 Old 13th Mar 2006 at 6:26 AM
Could you also add the car display? it seems to be community-only, too.
Page 2 of 6