Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

WonderfulWhims

by TURBODRIVER Posted 3rd Oct 2020 at 9:25 PM - Updated 7th Mar 2024 at 5:48 PM by TURBODRIVER : Compatible with 1.105.345 + Released v51

675 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 503 Feedback Posts, 171 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 21 of 28
Test Subject
#501 Old 26th Dec 2021 at 12:47 AM
I'm having a little trouble with the open relationships function. I turned off global jealousy + turned open relationships on, but my sims are still getting jealous of/rejecting each other. Am I missing something?
Lab Assistant
#502 Old 29th Dec 2021 at 4:57 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ezrasims
I'm having a little trouble with the open relationships function. I turned off global jealousy + turned open relationships on, but my sims are still getting jealous of/rejecting each other. Am I missing something?

Hey.

What's exactly making them jealous?
Kissing, flirting, woohoo-ing, something else, all at once?
Forum Resident
#503 Old 2nd Jan 2022 at 5:08 PM
I wound up deleting this because, after installing it, no one would interact with my Sim anymore, They would say hello but then immediately leave the lot. Eventually they would return but this snub would continue over and over. Not sure what settings I may have enabled to cause this but removing them from my Sim didn't help. I had to actually delete the mod. And, as you can imagine, Woohoo was out of the question lol! I also installed SimRealist's Private Practice mod, I don't know if that had anything to do with it? I may need to delete that mod as well as everyone, including my Sim, is sick all the time and there's no immunity that lasts over a week.. Since my Sim is the doctor this is most inconvenient. If I do delete Private Practice, I'll give this mod another try and see what happens.
Test Subject
#504 Old 3rd Jan 2022 at 7:25 PM
I noticed that the option to "ask about health" is not available on NPC sims.
Lab Assistant
#505 Old 7th Jan 2022 at 4:47 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Simorph
I wound up deleting this because, after installing it, no one would interact with my Sim anymore, They would say hello but then immediately leave the lot. Eventually they would return but this snub would continue over and over. Not sure what settings I may have enabled to cause this but removing them from my Sim didn't help. I had to actually delete the mod. And, as you can imagine, Woohoo was out of the question lol! I also installed SimRealist's Private Practice mod, I don't know if that had anything to do with it? I may need to delete that mod as well as everyone, including my Sim, is sick all the time and there's no immunity that lasts over a week.. Since my Sim is the doctor this is most inconvenient. If I do delete Private Practice, I'll give this mod another try and see what happens.

Hi!

I don't know how WonderfulWhims would cause that, I tested it and it worked fine in my game.
Must be something on your side!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#506 Old 8th Jan 2022 at 12:54 PM Last edited by shailok : 9th Jan 2022 at 10:00 AM.
Hi, I really love the mod, but there's an issue:
I like the idea of NPCs auto-use condoms, and have this feature enabled. But I also have 'Try for baby' interaction enabled. And when my playable sim tries for baby with an NPC, that NPC uses condom, and the playable sim is not getting pregnant. This makes the 'Try for baby' interaction meaningless

Can anyone please help me? I feel like I'm missing something in WW or MCCC settings... Or if it's expected behaviour, how playable sims are supposed to have babies with NPCs?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#507 Old 9th Jan 2022 at 8:48 AM
This mod is great but, I am having issues with the menstral cycle. My sims is constantly smelling. I have it set to change out her tampon cautiously (which says before leakage) and she still gets the uncomfortable moodlet of being uncomfortable and the only way to resolve is to purchase tampons (which she has 50 in her inventory) or take a shower/bath. She has been in a vicious cycle for 2 days or smelling that will not go away and the constant uncomfortable mood of needing a tampon although I have clicked on them in her inventory to replace and have purchased them from the toilet to see if that would resolve. She keeps taking showers and baths and won't stop. I have reset her several times. Is this a known issue or am I doing something wrong?
Lab Assistant
#508 Old 9th Jan 2022 at 1:37 PM
Quote: Originally posted by shailok
Hi, I really love the mod, but there's an issue:
I like the idea of NPCs auto-use condoms, and have this feature enabled. But I also have 'Try for baby' interaction enabled. And when my playable sim tries for baby with an NPC, that NPC uses condom, and the playable sim is not getting pregnant. This makes the 'Try for baby' interaction meaningless

Can anyone please help me? I feel like I'm missing something in WW or MCCC settings... Or if it's expected behaviour, how playable sims are supposed to have babies with NPCs?

Hey.

If you turn the "Try for Baby" interaction back on, then you don't really need birth control to be present in the game since regular WooHoo won't make your Sims pregnant, and you have a dedicated "Try for Baby" interaction just for that.
You can simply turn off the automatic condom/pills use altogether.
Test Subject
#509 Old 9th Jan 2022 at 2:22 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Husk
Hey.

If you turn the "Try for Baby" interaction back on, then you don't really need birth control to be present in the game since regular WooHoo won't make your Sims pregnant, and you have a dedicated "Try for Baby" interaction just for that.
You can simply turn off the automatic condom/pills use altogether.

Oh okay thank you!
What if I turn off the "try for baby" interaction? How should my sim get pregnant from an NPC? Is there an option to ask NPC not to use birth control or something like this?
Lab Assistant
#510 Old 10th Jan 2022 at 5:23 PM
Quote: Originally posted by shailok
Oh okay thank you!
What if I turn off the "try for baby" interaction? How should my sim get pregnant from an NPC? Is there an option to ask NPC not to use birth control or something like this?

That'll be adressed in the next release.
Lab Assistant
#511 Old 10th Jan 2022 at 5:27 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Candiecoatedsims
This mod is great but, I am having issues with the menstral cycle. My sims is constantly smelling. I have it set to change out her tampon cautiously (which says before leakage) and she still gets the uncomfortable moodlet of being uncomfortable and the only way to resolve is to purchase tampons (which she has 50 in her inventory) or take a shower/bath. She has been in a vicious cycle for 2 days or smelling that will not go away and the constant uncomfortable mood of needing a tampon although I have clicked on them in her inventory to replace and have purchased them from the toilet to see if that would resolve. She keeps taking showers and baths and won't stop. I have reset her several times. Is this a known issue or am I doing something wrong?

Hey.

Usually Saving and Restarting the game should fix that!
Has the issue persisted across multiple game launches?
Lab Assistant
#512 Old 10th Jan 2022 at 5:27 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Cderieux
I noticed that the option to "ask about health" is not available on NPC sims.

Hey!

Thanks for the heads up!
It will be adressed in the next release of WonderfulWhims!
Test Subject
#513 Old 12th Jan 2022 at 7:45 AM
Hello,
I've noticed over the last week of gameplay that whenever I try to Develop Attractions by clicking on a sim, going to Attractiveness Settings, and choosing Develop _____'s Attractions, nothing happens... It doesn't matter if I choose based on parents or random, or what strength, the sim never develops any new likes/dislikes about attractiveness from the mod. I was under the impression this was supposed to be giving the sim likes & dislikes based on your choice (parents, partner, random, etc) - is that what it's supposed to be doing or did I misunderstand?
Test Subject
#514 Old 13th Jan 2022 at 1:03 AM
Hey.

Usually Saving and Restarting the game should fix that!
Has the issue persisted across multiple game launches?

I have only noticed it with multiple saves on both my pc and my laptop. I did restart the game and refreshed it to see if it fixes the issue and it seems to be okay for now. Thank you!
Test Subject
#515 Old 14th Jan 2022 at 6:13 PM
Just a quick THANK YOU :)
I'm late to the Sims bandwagon, just started playing a couple of weeks ago. I love this MoD, makes things more lively and interesting. Thank you
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#516 Old 14th Jan 2022 at 8:14 PM
One of the best mods that has ever been created, congratulations!
Test Subject
#517 Old 15th Jan 2022 at 6:30 AM
I LOVE this mod!
I hope the developer reads this as I absolutely LOVE this mod! I would like to see a few additions though such as the growing pubic hair from Wicked Whims as well as the Nudist Option. Maybe making them as a second file optional addon to this mod? Sims 4 already has a nudist option, but it is weak... The one in Wicked Whims is much better, but the hard-core sex and the masturbation is a killer for me. I know there are people who like that kind of stuff, but I am not one of them.

Wait a minute! Here is an idea. Make Wicked Whims into several files so that people can choose what they want to have included in their game just like Slice Of Life does! With that mod you can delete what you do not want! How is that for a great idea!
Field Researcher
#518 Old 15th Jan 2022 at 6:01 PM
Is there a way to switch from Wonderful to a hybrid Slice Of Life version? I like the ease of SOL but the fertility stuff of Wonderful so I'm hoping that you could allow us to choose which mod manages periods and add those features in if possible .

Jade Elizabeth (Alundra)
Just call me Al
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#519 Old 16th Jan 2022 at 5:25 AM
Thanks for this! Love the mod
Test Subject
#520 Old 19th Jan 2022 at 11:46 PM
Love this mod but I keep running into two issues: Developing attractiveness for sims doesn't often work, I usually have to go into CAS to randomize but I'd much prefer to develop, any idea what might be causing this? I also am not able to "scope the surroundings" and can't find it in any communication menu.
Lab Assistant
#521 Old 26th Jan 2022 at 10:02 AM
Quote: Originally posted by suchmeerkat
Love this mod but I keep running into two issues: Developing attractiveness for sims doesn't often work, I usually have to go into CAS to randomize but I'd much prefer to develop, any idea what might be causing this? I also am not able to "scope the surroundings" and can't find it in any communication menu.

Hey!

What exactly do you mean by "Developing attractiveness for sims doesn't often work"?

You can only Scope the Surroundings if you're close to other Sims.
Test Subject
#522 Old 30th Jan 2022 at 12:22 AM
i cant get this to work, i downloaded some cc today and all of it is working but wonderfull whims ive tried deleting and downloading it mulitple times and it still wont work and ive extracted the files every time, it will show up in my mods folder and when i click on it it shows up with the three files and when i click on the wonderfullwhimsmod file it shows up with the two actual files, when i go in the game it will show up in my mods list but not in gameplay.
Test Subject
#523 Old 30th Jan 2022 at 5:01 AM
Quote: Originally posted by smallsqueak11
i cant get this to work, i downloaded some cc today and all of it is working but wonderfull whims ive tried deleting and downloading it mulitple times and it still wont work and ive extracted the files every time, it will show up in my mods folder and when i click on it it shows up with the three files and when i click on the wonderfullwhimsmod file it shows up with the two actual files, when i go in the game it will show up in my mods list but not in gameplay.

This can happen if you unzip the zip file and the script file ends up in a location which is two or more folders deep in your mod folder.
Test Subject
#524 Old 4th Feb 2022 at 6:56 PM
I love this mod! My only issue is that I like to create my Sims with very specific sets of traits, and this mod seems to be causing new traits to auto-generate. It seemed like it was because of the personality archetypes, so I turned them off, but the new traits are still appearing and come back if I individually remove them. Any idea how to stop this from happening?
Test Subject
#525 Old 12th Feb 2022 at 10:10 PM
Hey!

What exactly do you mean by "Developing attractiveness for sims doesn't often work"?

You can only Scope the Surroundings if you're close to other Sims.

Hello, I posted above with the same first problem I think, but nobody responded... and I don't know how to link to my comment above but here's what I posted:

Quote:
Hello,
I've noticed over the last week of gameplay that whenever I try to Develop Attractions by clicking on a sim, going to Attractiveness Settings, and choosing Develop _____'s Attractions, nothing happens... It doesn't matter if I choose based on parents or random, or what strength, the sim never develops any new likes/dislikes about attractiveness from the mod. I was under the impression this was supposed to be giving the sim likes & dislikes based on your choice (parents, partner, random, etc) - is that what it's supposed to be doing or did I misunderstand?
Page 21 of 28